Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Office Autumn Winter 2012

Just spotted some boots on the Office web site. Very manly, (VERY manly) but a little rich for my tastes (£80) at the moment. Maybe in the January sales? ;):D

post-40-0-07947800-1345184197_thumb.jpg

Also seen there, basic leather court from Ted Baker. £100? :o

post-40-0-38576400-1345184215_thumb.jpg

I suppose Ted Baker is better known than say, ALDO...... :huh:

The boots are manly and look like they would be comfortable to wear for long periods.

The courts/pump are also nice, but both pairs are expensive. They would still cost quite a lot even in the sale.

Thanks, Fred, for posting.

The pump, or as it is shown - court, embodies all of what I consider a perfect shoe. A nice, tall, slender stiletto heel, and i guess it has somewhat of a pointy toe. If this is going to be the "style" for the winter season, bring on winter.

E

I've been looking at similar styled boots on various websites, something along those lines may be sought soon..

The pump, or as it is shown - court, embodies all of what I consider a perfect shoe. A nice, tall, slender stiletto heel, and i guess it has somewhat of a pointy toe. If this is going to be the "style" for the winter season, bring on winter.

E

I had fully expected to add these pictures to the thread with the transparent toe-boxes, elsewhere, but they are just as appropriate here.

From Zara, in Portugal. [This is an international clothes chain, but I don't know if they extend to the US.]

Court with transparent edging on toe box. [Toe cleavage without the risk of losing the shoe?]

post-40-0-18010400-1345242393_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-32386000-1345242411_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-28332900-1345242423_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-86420800-1345242438_thumb.jpg

I've been looking at similar styled boots on various websites, something along those lines may be sought soon..

I've mentioned before [maybe prematurely] block heels, and thicker heeled shoes are on their way in. I think we will be looking at every brand having at least one block heeled ankle boot as a 'staple' design of any range this Autumn/Winter. Not always a very high heeled boot, but certainly something that elevates while being discreet. I'm very happy about this. B)

• Like 1

On 8/17/2012 at 8:19 AM, FastFreddy2 said:

Just spotted some boots on the Office web site. Very manly, (VERY manly) but a little rich for my tastes (£80) at the moment. Maybe in the January sales? ;):D

post-40-0-07947800-1345184197_thumb.jpg

Also seen there, basic leather court from Ted Baker. £100? :o

post-40-0-38576400-1345184215_thumb.jpg

I suppose Ted Baker is better known than say, ALDO...... :huh:

The Aldo's!!

If I ever have a sectetary ;-)