Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Shoe Video's By Retailers.

From time to time I see video's of shoes, made specifically for retailing purposes. These might be mini-reviews, or short demo's of how shoes might look while being worn.

They are not fetish or TV home grown's, but professional grade vid's aimed at potential customers. I've seen some good ones, and thought I might start a 'review' collection here, by way of a link repository. If I can work out how to embed them, it may be possible for browsing members to select those they'd like to watch without opening every one. [if any of you know how this is done and can provide guidance, please PM me.]

I'm a Giuseppe Zanotti fan, so no surprises a style of his appears first. I saw these at Selfridges in the flesh. Stunning, but expensive. Enjoy.

Single pass [office safe] 12 second video: >>

<<

Using 'repeat' same video will keep playing until you stop it. >> Clicky <<

I will add to this thread regularly, I hope. B)

From time to time I see video's of shoes, made specifically for retailing purposes. These might be mini-reviews, or short demo's of how shoes might look while being worn.

They are not fetish or TV home grown's, but professional grade vid's aimed at potential customers. I've seen some good ones, and thought I might start a 'review' collection here, by way of a link repository. If I can work out how to embed them, it may be possible for browsing members to select those they'd like to watch without opening every one. [if any of you know how this is done and can provide guidance, please PM me.]

I'm a Giuseppe Zanotti fan, so no surprises a style of his appears first. I saw these at Selfridges in the flesh. Stunning, but expensive. Enjoy.

Single pass [office safe] 12 second video: >>

<<

Using 'repeat' same video will keep playing until you stop it. >> Clicky <<

I will add to this thread regularly, I hope. B)

I like these...for my wife.. :)

I like these...for my wife.. :)

For mine too, but I'm not spending £600 on shoes I might see worn once. ;):P:D

Plus they come up a bit narrow, so Mrs Freddy couldn't wear them anyway. :( If Steve Madden makes some that are similar, I might indulge herself. [s.M. come up a bit wider.]

So, how do I 'embed' video's then? :huh:

Another pair of my fav's. Wish I had bought a pair when they were available. [Duh!]

NOT office safe. Sound is quite loud. >>

<< Very wearable by us men. B)

Another pair of my fav's. Wish I had bought a pair when they were available. [Duh!]

NOT office safe. Sound is quite loud. >>

<< Very wearable by us men. B)

Nice, but I pick these instead.. :)

A couple of feature video's, highlighting shoe designer Mihai Albu. He uses shoes/heels as a platform (sorry) for his art.

These video's may not be office safe as they have noisy sound tracks. In fact, listening to the soundtrack on video 2 as I write, I think it's probably best if sound is turned off altogether. :blink::(

Also, since these are fashion shows, there might be one or two intentional 'indiscretions'. :huh:

>>

<<

>>

<<

These are about footwear art. Itself a medium sometimes used to shock. If there is some chance you might be offended, please don't watch. B)

I like the fact that more online sited do videos of shoes rather than a picture as you can see the shoe from different angles.

The intent of this thread, is to 'air' product video's from shoe retailers.

The reason for this "professional only" approach, (rather than 'here is a shoe video') was to ensure a high standard of imagery and 'to the point' presentation, with little or no verbal interference. [aka rambling.]

This video hasn't been done by a retailer or outlet, but by an end-user/customer. However, the video quality is good, as is the sound. The presentation isn't scripted, but I found it both interesting, and informative. I hope you enjoy it too.

"Review and comparison between Christian Louboutin Pigalle, Bianca and Alti pumps, showing the details and modelling".

>>

<< Edited by FastFreddy2

Good fiind, thanks for posting, Freddy.

I would purchase and definitely wear the first pump and love the toe cleavage, I also liked the last one with a platform, and can handle it very well with my crutches.

E

• Like 1

In black patent. (Yeehah!)

Silent short video clip: >>

<<

And with repeat switched on. >> Clicky <<

Some (interesting) news for potential UK buyers ...... ;)

>>

<< seen here in a short and silent You Tube clip, are available to us locally from ....

>> here << :o As is the originally mentioned Controversy, but only in cream - not black? :(

And the really bad news is ..... they retail at £130. post-40-0-94217200-1348617461_thumb.jpg

This could be popular...... ;)

Best in1080p and full screen. B)

More >> here << but maybe the quality is not so good.

Edited by FastFreddy2
  • Like 1

This could be popular...... ;)

Best in1080p and full screen. B)

More >> here << but maybe the quality is not so good.

Lovely boots in that video for sure!