Sign in to follow this  
char747

So Pretty!

You are right those are a really pretty pair of heels, I am a pump fan, though I think that whilst they are a really nicely put together pair of heels, the colour would stop them becoming a part of my collection.

I agree with Love4heels that black is the only colour for pumps (for men to wear) though they would look great on any lady....

The more color, sparkles, big bows, the more girly the better for me. I guess if I'm going to get something that looks like a mans shoe, it might as well be a mans shoe.

This preference makes it harder for me to go out without drawing more attention... Although thats what I love, heels that draw attention and look great weather it's on me or some fine ladies.

Ive come to really appreciate woman that wear bolder, attention drawing, heels. Screams confidence. :)

I guess if I'm going to get something that looks like a mans shoe, it might as well be a mans shoe.

Whilst that might be true for some, it isn't true for myself. :huh:

I'm not good with 'ornate' either with myself, nor for my S.O. whoever that might have been throughout my life. I prefer plain, which I would always describe as "classic". Mrs Freddy prefers more detailing, and politely (not) describes my taste as boring or uninteresting. I counter with 'elegant' and of course 'classic'. I'm very much into function too. A court shoe (pump) with and ankle strap, is very attractive to me. Style with function. A flower detail, or bow for me, would be completely pointless?

Smooth black leather takes some beating. ;)

I am not big on rounded toes, but....there is something captivating about that shoe. I would wear it and hopefully there would be some toe cleavage showing.

I also like the "Blink" yellow pump in the upper left corner.

E

The more color, sparkles, big bows, the more girly the better for me. I guess if I'm going to get something that looks like a mans shoe, it might as well be a mans shoe.

I`m not so happy for female style on myself.

I prefer the style which is not yet on the marked, men shoes with heels...or more rough style female boots in my size.

Maybe it`s becouse I dont like large size feminine footwear. That kind of take away the magic... :)

Sorry to go over old ground, but it fits to add direct links here too, rather than add cross-links to other threads.....

While wearing heels outside, and any shoe for me if I'm honest, I prefer 'simple' over ornate. For wearing heels, simple equates to discreet. No garish colours ("any colour as long as it's black") and no sparkly styles either, so patent is out too. I do quite like a patent shoe, though it isn't a preference. So while I can't see myself wearing a court shoe out -at the moment at least- it hasn't stopped me buying some. A couple of pairs I no longer like enough to keep, so they have a date with an internet auction site, but some I would like to keep as long as I can still get my feet in them.

As a reminder:

About £10 from Priceless >> here << I have two pairs. Great fit, feel comfortable on, and look good on. They are PU [at that price what else would they be], and are what I consider to be the perfect 'work' shoe, if ever I got a chance. Not too high, but high enough. ;) These are keepers.

This >> set << were £50 each originally, from Schuh. I will never sell the red pair, not while my feet will get in them anyway. The blue and the slate (grey) pairs ..... I just can't see me wearing out? I bought them because they were going to be training shoes for home use. BUT, I live in a building site. The rise in the shoe is very sharp creating, a very curved arch, making walking very difficult. A good challenge for somewhere flat to walk. Not so clever on loose floorboards, or in a dusty environment. The black ones of course, should be a must because they are black, and likely could be street wear in the right circumstances? There are two "buts" though. Again, the short rise and the difficulty in walking correctly, the other, is the competition:

My super favourite pumps, >> ALDO Ariane << which are a pair I waited some considerable time to own. MUCH easier to wear than the Schuh style, though practically nothing in it >> height wise <<. Love these shoes. :wub: My only regret, I don't have a red pair too. :D

So it's not like I don't like a pointed court with a stiletto, not like I don't own some ...... But where to wear? :( And wearing out, is my only reason for owning, at least my only justification for owning?