Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Autumn Fashion Stocks Now Arriving

Well It looks like the stores are starting to stock boots again

Saw these http://m.evans.co.uk/mt/www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33054&storeId=12553&productId=6082343&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=209435&parent_categoryId=&pageSize=24

On the evans website, they also have them in brown, look like quite a nice pair so I may have to make an investment!

Yes, very wearable. ;)

I'm looking out for the Autumn/Winter ranges too. Not to buy you understand, just to covert. [Right up until they go on sale. :D ]

I know what you mean Freddy.... These are £59.50 at the moment, but come the sales I am sure I will bag a pair for £20 or less.

I think I might have a try on of these though, they look slimmer in the calf than most evans boots and should go well under a decent pair of jeans!

While I expect folk do pay full price, most of us have turned into 'bargain hunters'. ;)

Buying attractive heels is always a pleasure, getting them at a reduced price adds just a little less guilt to the purchase. ;):D

I often browse the Evans website, and shops with Mrs Shyguy. Their shoes and boots come up large and are usually very comfortable from my experience of the few pairs I have worn of my wifes. The boots linked by Heelman in the first post do look wearable and I may have to compete with you guys come the sale time

At the other end of the price scale ..... These are by Robert Clergerie, and probably over £600 ...

post-40-0-81202800-1343720226_thumb.jpg

I want. :D

I will, once, spend an obscene amount of money [£400] on a pair of shoes or boots.

Not sure these are the ones, but I have a budget ...... :huh:

I don't expect to live forever, and rumour has it, you can't take it with you. :D

Well on my way to London today, I stopped off at High Wycombe to have a browse of the shoes. I went to New Look ( This particular store is very well organised so it is very easy to find my size )

I found these http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/2558/28419?prodid=257215601&cat=cat2060037&name=Ankle%20Boots

And after trying them on decided to buy them.

I left the store and found what I thought was a reasonably quiet place to change into my new heels.... I had just finished changing when I realised that the "deserted" building opposite was in fact under renovation and several builders were watching my every move!

Luckily they were inside the shop window and I swiftly exited the area. Now I had really long jeans on that totally covered the heels, and was quite surprised to be spotted by a young chap out with what I took to be his girlfriend.

He gave me a couple of quizical looks and I am pretty sure hd pointed my heels out after I had passed, but he didn't seem overly concerned.

These do have quite a high heel, Im guessing 4 inches, but are quite easy to walk in and very comfortable.

Im looking forward to a trip to London in them