Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

New Shoes

Just starting my vacation (holidays) and since I was alone all day decided to run some errands. Of course, this was all just a pretext for some browsing.

I stopped at a store where I had tried some shoes before, the clerk recognized me when I asked for size 9 or 10 because she didn't hesitate and asked me if I wanted to try them on. They didn't have the 9 in the color I wanted but I tried it for size. She checked her computer and directed me to another store that had them in stock.

Once over there, I immediately saw the shoes so I picked it up from the display and headed for the counter where the clerk was serving another client. The female client really looked quizzical when she saw me and the shoe I had in my hands. I didn't try there (I had already tride it at the other store) because this was a smaller location, with a very wide open boutique just beside the lunch area of the mall, so it was pretty crowded.

The shoes were on sale, I invested a big 18$ for them.

Here are the shoes.

http://www.mysprings...75749-penney/28

30_penney_28_3.jpg

And to think I didn't like wedge not too long ago.

Right now I've decided not to tell my wife, so I only wore them a bit inside when alone yesterday. They are high but very comfortable.

good for you! cute! I was the same with not liking wedges so much but a friend of mine (she) wears them all the time and i gotta say she's wearing me down. Easier to walk in from what i understand and they feel better, more stable, on.

I like wedges and wear wedge ankle boots in public as they are less obvious than stilettos.

I must say that I also was not a fan of wedges until I got a pair from New Look recently... Easy to walk in and absolutely silent! No one knows what you are wearing, which almost defeats the point!

Those are a nice pair if wedges for the summer, I do like the wide strappy styles that are out at the moment

My wife was out ths morning to complete a contract she had taken up. I was alone in the house for 4 hours. Needless to say I put on my new shoes. It was great, they are really comfortable and since I was doing a bunch of house chores, I was only on my feet and walking around the house. No discomfort whatsoever.

No discomfort whatsoever.

Honestly not surprised. With those wide flat straps, I'd imagine a real pleasure to wear. Be nice to experience a little tiredness in the ball of the foot to let you know you're in a heel though? ;):D