Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Char747

Direct piccy from the web site:

post-40-0-18764500-1342723530_thumb.jpg

Says 5" heel with 1½" platform. I'm thinking that heel is higher than 5 inches! ;)

I've gotta agree with Freddy here,

Daytime, busy place and slightly longer length jeans than usual and most people will not even notice. Freddy and I were walking along London's Oxford Street at 2pm on a Subday afternoon and didn't get a second glance....

If you go to a quiet location at night, you are asking to be heard and then seen

well if that's the case I may have to scout out a nearby strip mall and give that a spin. go shopping for more heels perhaps :D

It seems as tho I can post photos now. Is it best to find my own photo hosting site to use? I've started taking pics of my heels so I'll be ready. :)

Is it best to find my own photo hosting site to use?

Rather depends on how you feel about publishing your photo's?

If you add them directly to the site, after 24 hours, they are there for good. You will not be able to edit or delete them. The single benefit to adding images to threads, is that only members can see them. If you add them to a gallery, they are there for the general public to see.

Using your own photo site, means we all see a link that we have to follow. Not always the most convenient method, but allows you to delete or replace the image. ['Replace' as long as the link details remain the same.] The links are, like the gallery feature here, open to all viewers.

sounds like i'll have to find an external site. i'd like to be able to dump them if need be. not that a pic of ankle down will do much harm but you never know when i start consolidating with outfits. ;P

sounds like i'll have to find an external site.

"flickr" seems good. I don't have an account, but those I've viewed seem pretty well organised and fast to load.

I use the 'photo' facility of my google email account. Lots of control, including limiting access. ;)

Flickr is a good place for sharing photos, I have got some of my very early pics on under name shoefan500. You can add any tags you like to make them visible to searches.

I have also got quite a few incognito pics in the gallery on here. (Just make sure if you use multiple apple devices you turn photo stream off or your wife sees on the ipad what you may have snapped in London on the iphone!)

I use Flickr... search for love4heels... :)

I would recommend taking the trouble to search for the photostream. B)

An exercise in enlightenment, and quite entertaining. ;)

I did not understand this...? :)

If you take the trouble to look for the photostream, you'll find more pictures of a man in heels, and a couple of his wife in heels. [Wearing attractive shoes.]

You'll also understand the where and why's of custom heels made in the Philippines. [Enlightenment.]

The personal web site is interesting, and informative. Put that together with all the other photo's, it's worth taking the trouble to spend 4 minutes on a search as the results are a pleasure to see and read. [Entertaining.]

I was trying to be subtle.

Was too subtle, obviously. :D

Very nice indeed! (Sorry I've been away, life has been busy the last few weeks)

Finally got around to checking Nordstrom and Macy's. Neither seem to carry the right size. However today on lunch I tried nordstrom rack and they had a plethora of larger sizes in the clearance rack. (as far as I got with the time I had) I found some really adorable pumps and wedges. I'm going to need to go back and browse more and try some on.