Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

At What Places Have You Been Wearing Heels?

I always try to extend to new places to wear heels.

So far I have "done" the following places:

Grocery stores, normal

Shopping mall, once

Electric supply stores, normal

Car work shop, once

Hairdresser, once

Dentist, once

Stroll in town, normal

Cinema, never

Restaurants, often

Bar/pubs, never

At work, normal (I change footwear in my office)

Out with friends, never

Out with colleagues, never

At friends house, once (I did not take of my boots)

At ferries, never (in the passengers area)

With relatives, never

I make slow improvements, I like to become comfortable in one area before I move on to the next :)

My next step is to go to bar/pub and to the cinema... :)

Edited by Love4heels

Oooohhh. Interesting list.

Grocery stores: A number of times.

Shopping mall: Every one I've ever been to.

Electric supply stores: Not yet.

Car work shop: Never, not likely to.

Hairdresser: No, but tempted. If not mine, certainly at Mrs Freddy's.

Dentist: Never, nor likely to. [Known him for years, and he's very local.]

Stroll in town: Once, more visits expected.

Cinema: Almost very time.

Restaurants: Almost every time.

Bar/pubs: Once (meeting friends briefly). Have a plan .... ;)

At work: Some, but not likely to again.

Out with friends: Once or twice, more expected. [With limited group.]

Out with colleagues: Never.

At friends house: Not likely.

At ferries: Not had the choice yet.

With relatives: At parents. No one else.

*Airport/aeroplane: Couple of times. Had to take heels off in public for X-Ray check.

One extra added. I don't travel by air very often, and only then when I have no alternative mode of travel to a destination.

Airport/aeroplane: Changed onboard the plane once from flats to heels. Did not have the guts to go through the security wearing heels..

I did okay until I went through UK security. I was wearing >> these << at the time. Mens shoes were being scanned if they had any sort of heel on them. They were not that easy to get off discreetly, and I wasn't happy walking around in socks on dirty floors. I might have been scarlet faced at the time, but I don't recall anyone else looking twice, and even in the departure lounge no one looked or pointed a finger either.

From the other end, I got a bit smarter and kept my clear plastic [jelly] sandals on, until we were in the departure lounge. So I travelled both ways in heels. My thinking at the time that if nothing else good came of the journey, I'd die in heels! :D

I'm happy it's one of my life goals, I've so far failed at. ;)

In the place I live now, we only have a small airport and the entrence to the plane is from ground level (outdoor) and a stairway up to the plane.

Anyone walking behind me will then clearly see the heels...and that is a barrier for me to overcome.

:)

Grocery Store: sometimes

Shopping Mall: Often

Electrical outlet: never

Hairdresser: never

Car workshop: never

Dentist: never ( not a good one- no hiding!)

Stroll in town: often

Cinema: sometimes

Restaurants: occasionally

Bars/pubs: once or twice (away from home)

At work: never (not allowed- safety shoes)

With colleagues: sometimes (twice wore 4 1/2 inch stilettos to charity do's) also one colleague knows that I wear heels and doesnt care

At friends house: no

Ferries/airports: no

Relatives: yes occasionally ( my mum thinks my block heel ankle boots are for men lol)

It all depends on what my mood is and if I am alone or with the wife!

Anyone walking behind me will then clearly see the heels...and that is a barrier for me to overcome.

:)

The airports I use over here are larger, some much larger.

I'm not so bothered with complete strangers seeing me in heels, though removing them in front of 200+ other people waiting to get through the scanners, was a challenge I wasn't expecting. [There was about 5 scanning ports with long queues of people snaking around them.]

Mrs Freddy is shortly to have her second holiday abroad this year. I haven't had one for 3 years (I think), and am no longer as keen as her to sit out in the sun. She is feeling slightly guilty about this, and is trying to persuade me to go away in September. I don't like to fly, but warm weather in this country is looking even less likely than usual. :( If I succumb, I need to go somewhere I can wear heels. Our usual venue is Ibiza, but the UK£ vs, Euro€ conversion rate has made this wholly unattractive to me.

The economic problems in Spain have made pricing more competitive, and the Euro is falling against the UK£. Maybe ......

My last three holidays were two or one week long breaks to Spanish mainland [complete disaster] Majorca, which was a little boring and one to Ibiza. At our Balearic resort, a ferry had sunk a few miles offshore and the beaches were spotted with heavy oil [tar] that wasn't very pleasant. It wasn't possible to walk on the beaches without getting asphalted feet, nor avoid collecting heavy oil on the inside of swimwear if you ventured into the water. On balance [reading back what I've just written] I think I'll be staying at home again this year. :unsure:

Edited by FastFreddy2

So u need the high heeled wellingtons so you can walk out in the heavy rain you are getting in England. :)

Slightly amended, ;) to read better. :D

What I'd like is a holiday that ......

Provides clear water near rock/stone beaches where I can pretend to be a dolphin and stay in the water all day. Quiet roads into hills that provide interesting views if I venture out on a hired mountain bike. Covered shopping facilities, should it rain. Warm dry evenings where I can sit either during dinner, or after, and watch the world walk past in interesting clothes. [Cafe/Bar near some night clubs perhaps? With well made paved pathways, not cobbled stones laid by a workman with faulty eyesight 60 years ago.] And not least, a room in a hotel far enough away from noise [and noisy neighbours] to enjoy a good nights rest.

Should be easy? I have no idea where this place might be? :huh:

Fit perfect at phils..since the left and right foot have changed place...(check the middle pic).. :)

:D Well spotted.

One of our chav TV celebrities is noted for doing the same thing: >> Amy Childs << a couple of times...... :rolleyes::D

Freddy

I think a city break ... Oh say Madrid, youve got the weather and really decent shopping, or perhaps Milan??

I think a glass of something cool sat on a piazza watching the (Almost) universally fashion concious Italian women wander past in high heels would be perfect.

Unfortunately I am stuck with one week at Thorpe Park in Cleethorpes:(

I think a city break ... Oh say Madrid, youve got the weather and really decent shopping, or perhaps Milan??

I think a glass of something cool sat on a piazza watching the (Almost) universally fashion concious Italian women wander past in high heels would be perfect.

I'll take either. Please! :D

Edited by FastFreddy2

:D Well spotted.

One of our chav TV celebrities is noted for doing the same thing: >> Amy Childs << a couple of times...... :rolleyes::D

I think it was pointed out that her boots were on the wrong feet and her reply was "these are the only feet I have!" :D

I think it was pointed out that her boots were on the wrong feet and her reply was "these are the only feet I have!" :D

Sooooooo unkind. ;):P:D

Well with Amy Childs are you really surprised?

Good on the outside but nowt inside...... She is a sad indictment of what is wrong with Britains youth, and the reality TV era (Rant over)

Copied from another thread .....

Been a while since I've been to a nightclub too. I'm hoping we are going to what we Brits know as a 'pub disco' tonight. It's a monthly gig been going on for some years for what is considered "old school" music, and we've never been before. Mrs Freddy is working tomorrow, so we have a designated driver. :D It also means we won't be out late, which will suit me fine if the music isn't very good. We are not expecting to meet anyone we know, though there is a chance we might. :huh: The rain will doubtless keep numbers low, and maybe stop others travelling. The venue is 15 miles from most of our friends, and with the monsoon grade weather we are getting most days, is likely an unattractive journey for most. ;) Hopefully, we won't cry off too. :unsure:..

Wore >> these << tonight. And unusually (with me in heels) Mrs Freddy wore some very high Pied-à-Terre wedges. [Photo to follow.]

So we went to the 'pub-disco', though at least an hour later than planned.

The floor of the venue was very well padded carpet. Really difficult to stand on in heels, as it felt like your foot wanted to roll over. Bit like standing on tough bubble-wrap. We had a little dance, my first attempt in heels at doing that. Will not be trying that there again in heels. It would be an invitation to break an ankle.

Past that ..... We had to walk about 100 yards to the place, and back again afterward. No-one was seen to notice my footwear (very discreet). Not inside, nor passing the entrance where smokers were congregating. ;) Very happy.

Brother of an ex-girlfriend was there, but I didn't make myself known to him. Last time we met, I almost chucked him out the Bar I was working in. That same night - but after I left, not only did he get chucked out anyway [drunk], he got a lifetime ban too.[Disorderly.] :unsure:

He will be a regular at the place we went tonight, so will possibly talk at some stage, though it's been 2 or 3 years since we've seen each other. As I don't plan to wear heels there again [broken ankle liability], I doubt us talking and him having to look upward at me is likely to be a problem anyway. That said, his sister (an ex I still see from time to time) is fully aware of my interest in heels. :huh: Not the last time she and I spoke (when I was with my mother), but the time before we had met in the womens clothes section of a large supermarket. Only thing she said; "Buying something for you?" Smirked, and carried on walking. :rolleyes:

Actually, she had me 'bang to rights' guv. :D

I was pricing up some new leggings, which I wear as long-johns. There have been about 20 days this year I haven't worn them under any trouser I might also be wearing. With legs as skinny as mine, I gotta keep 'em warm. ;):P:D

Were wearing 4" heels for 4 hours in different malls and shops yesterday with my wife.

She was clothes shopping...

We bought some strawberries and we sat down outside to eat.

This was the longest time I have been wearing heels outdoors when shopping.

We must have visited 15-20 different stores

I have worn heels:

At work

In town

On public transport

Theatres

Super markets

At family gatherings

They are usually block heels, but I have gone for walks in stiletto heels and gone into small shops.

Wore >> these << tonight. And unusually (with me in heels) Mrs Freddy wore some very high Pied-à-Terre wedges. [Photo to follow.]

Mrs Freddy's dancing shoes: >> here <<

125mm heels, and 30mm platform. A bit high for ankle twisting without injury. Apparently we're both wearing flats on our next visit... ;)

Were wearing 4" heels for 4 hours in different malls and shops yesterday with my wife.

She was clothes shopping...

If ever there was any reluctance for my wearing heels out, the offer of taking herself to a shopping mall will always remove any potential resistance on her part. ;):D

Clothes shopping (spending or browsing) with lunch or dinner attached, seems to be completely irresistible, whatever I'm wearing. :D

Edited by FastFreddy2

I think, they are a rip of some Louboutins (I saw at the Exhibition). Couldn't find a link to them, but they were basically black net knee high boots, with some embellishment detail.

The Lypsy boots however, are [a lot] closer to my usual budget, than the Louboutins will ever be. :blink: