Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

Todays Walk In Heels

From the carpark to my office. As always I change to clogs in my office. Changed to heels again when the day was over and walked to the car park to get my car. 2 persons were sitting outside. I passed them, no comments.

Had a trip to the local motorcycle shop for buying safety gear for my wife.

She is just to small for the sizes they had, so did not buy any..

Many people there looking down but most likely at my wifes bare legs and heels.

If they looked at my boots, no comments or laugh.

Stopped by a privat to look at a used safetysuit which actually fit my wife okay...not perfect, but good enough. Will pick it up in a few days.

The owner was a woman. No comments of my boots.

Stopped by the grossery store to shop.

Many people there, no weird looks or comments.

Just another day in heels... :)

As I mentioned on the other thread, your dress style makes you in heels, seem completely natural/normal. B)

Is the walking in public wearing high heels a new thing, (weeks maybe) or something you've been doing for a while (years)?

As I mentioned on the other thread, your dress style makes you in heels, seem completely natural/normal. B)

Is the walking in public wearing high heels a new thing, (weeks maybe) or something you've been doing for a while (years)?

For about 3/4 year on an everyday basis.

But I started of about 10 years ago in the dark, far away from home, and each time a car was passing, I was hiding in the bushes... :)

If I met someone, it scared the crap out of me... :)

But I started of about 10 years ago in the dark, far away from home, and each time a car was passing, I was hiding in the bushes... :)

If I met someone, it scared the crap out of me... :)

I read this out aloud to Mrs Freddy. When I finished, we both laughed.

Her immediate remark afterwards was, "You've got the T-shirt for that one too!" :D

I could tell you stories ..... ;):D

It's a pleasant relief to know the world works the same way for other people, and is one of the great benefits of the virtual world, like H4M. It lets you know that individuals, people who might think they are completely unique, have common ground with others. B)

Surely no-one enjoys, feeling alone?

When I think back in time now, my fair was absolutely foolish.

But I guess thats how it works...things take time.

Before I had my boots custom made, I tried my fetish footwear once and awhile outdoor, but the fit was not any good and I did not feel any comfortable in female type of footwear.

I prefer rougher type of boots with heels.

So when i moved to the Philippines I got in contact with a shoemaker that make whatever I like to an acceptable price.

And the boots is very good quality og very comfortable to wear.

And if I like, I can have them to make me several types of heels to the same boots, so I can change if I like another style of heels... :)

When I think back in time now, my fear was absolutely foolish.

But I guess thats how it works...things take time.

Before I had my boots custom made, I tried my fetish footwear once and awhile outdoor, but the fit was not any good and I did not feel any comfortable in female type of footwear.

I've corrected your otherwise perfect English, if that is okay, just to make the comment clearer. B)

I'm not so sure "foolish" is the best word to describe the misplaced stress of the events. Naive maybe? Unnecessary perhaps? But all of these (including 'foolish') are only relevant after experience teaches us the level of our concern was unwarranted? ;)

Most people, (but not all people) are so wrapped up in their own worlds, they seldom have the inclination to notice another world around them. Experience has taught me.

And like you, I've no interest in wearing feminine shoes because they are feminine, I like heels because I enjoy the experience of wearing a heel. I think a shoe with a higher heel looks attractive, and if there's one part of my body I'm happy to represent my inner personality, it's my feet and the footwear on them. :)

And like you, I've no interest in wearing feminine shoes because they are feminine, I like heels because I enjoy the experience of wearing a heel. I think a shoe with a higher heel looks attractive, and if there's one part of my body I'm happy to represent my inner personality, it's my feet and the footwear on them. :)

Well said.. :)

When I wear flats, I dont like to look down and see my shoes. It looks ugly and bad. Something that is attached to my body and does not belong to me.

When I wear my heeled boots, I`m comfortable, it looks nice and I have no problem to look down and see my feet and boots. It`s a part of myself, the way it`s ment to be.

It might sound a little weird... hehe

Edited by Love4heels