Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

A Stroll In Town...

Had a short trip to town with my wife today and had her to take som pics.

As normal I used my 4" heeled boots.

DSCN3941.jpg

DSCN3956.jpg

DSCN3966.jpg

DSCN3960.jpg

Edited by Love4heels

Great pics. B)

Interesting background. [We love the sea do us Brits. ;):D ]

Your attire, looks frighteningly normal! Nothing out of place at all.

I dont know how many people I have been passing in restaurants, at work, in town, in stores...and never ever I can feel any special looks or I never got a comment.

That kind of confirm to me that the boots looks more or less "normal" and that the boots looks masculine enough for for being used by a man, even thow they have heels...

About Norway and ocean/view...we have a lot of it.

I have added a few videos at youtube recording while driving.

Here is one of them....but no heels thow.. :)

More will come this autumn/winter.. :)

There's some great video's there sir!

Not so sure about some of the music, ;) but the video's were very professional and entertaining. B) The scenery ain't back either. :D

There's some great video's there sir!

Not so sure about some of the music, ;) but the video's were very professional and entertaining. B) The scenery ain't back either. :D

To ad music to movies is quite easy, the problem is the ownership of the music.

Therefore I have to use music which is not so popular to avoid YouTube to void the video..

In december I`m back at the Philippines and I look forward to record some motorcycle rides there.

I have a KTM 950 SMR there, which is perfect for the local roads.. :)

Great pics. B)

Interesting background. [We love the sea do us Brits. ;):D ]

Your attire, looks frighteningly normal! Nothing out of place at all.

What would be interesting to know is what mrs fastfreddy think about men in heels?

My wife think it looks good and dont mind me wearing mine..

Edited by Love4heels

What would be interesting to know is what Mrs fastfreddy think about men in heels?

She's not a great fan. While she wants to stand out a bit, herself wearing high heels, flattering clothes, she is not keen to have competition with her heels. In fact I may have mentioned before, if I'm wearing heels, she is less likely to. :(

There have have been times when we've both walked out in them. It has been amusing to us both, to hear a heel strike the floor and what seems like an echo of the first heel immediately afterward, or to hear heels landing in stereo? :D We tend to have the same length pace and walking speed when both wearing heels.

While she has always known of my heeling interest, even been there when I bought a pair more than 12 years ago, she thought that my interest had all past. On balance, I think she would prefer it that way, but she is a realist. If I have a need/want to wear heels, is it wise to try and prevent me? She wants me to be happy (as I want her to be happy) so we have a compromise. I wear them where people who know us, won't see me in a heel. She will not get awkward questions, or unpleasant comments.

I want to wear heels, and doing so means I have to travel to places where it's sensible to wear heels. Not out in the country. Not anywhere with uneven surfaces. Shopping Malls are an obvious place, and Mrs Freddy LOVES shopping, even if she doesn't spend any money. Journey's out to warm or attractive venues, with lunch or dinner in a restaurant. It's a compromise she enjoys. :D

We are no longer young enough to visit nightclubs, sadly. ;) We eat out, and if it's out of town, I'll likely be wearing heels of some sort. If we go to the cinema, which is something I enjoy, I'll be in heels.

She certainly isn't 'anti', which I mention in case I overstate her reluctance. While we were out in London at the Exhibition on Sunday, she held my arm (quite close) as we walked to and from the venue. She was keen to walk up and down what is effectively the promenade next to the river, in front of many many people seated having dinner, or also walking out enjoying the last of a warm evening.

If Ihad to use one word, I would say 'supportive' rather than enthusiastic. Which is fine by me. B)

I had a talk with my wife yesterday about shoes and heels and she said that my boots looks so "true" on me when I`m dressed in long pants and shirt as on the pictures..

She said that there are no problems to see the heels, but still it looks good becouse they are not typical female footwear and the heels are not thin.

The only problem she have about it is that I get so tall compare to her...but she have no problem to compansate with platform shoes...

I think I love her even more.. :)

I think I love her even more.. :)

Ahhhh. :wub:

You two need to get a room! :D

We went to see a movie today. The only time we could squeeze in a visit, was during the afternoon, and we had to rush to see that some 15 miles away.

I didn't wear heels. Mrs Freddy had commented that we don't go out without me in heels. [i get out so infrequently, I prefer not to miss the chance.] I had taken her comment as a mild complaint.

As I wore flat shoes today, I tried to get some 'Brownie points' for wearing flats. Pointing out the mens shoes on my feet while driving, I said I was wearing flats because she has commented on me wearing heels. I was then reminded; "I don't mind what you wear on your feet honey." :mellow:

You just can't win. ;):D

Edited by FastFreddy2