Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

Motorcycle And High Heels

When you consider the original stated reason for the invention of heels was to help keep mens feet in the stirrup while on horseback it makes sense that they should hold onto the footpegs better than flats ;) I'm also looking how your foot ends up probably further below the gear lever for moving it upwards, but conversely on the brake your foot will end up too low and make stopping difficult = dangerous. Lower heels however may work better.

Liking the boots though :D

Took a test to see how my 4" heeled boots will fit on my BMW R1200GSA and if they can be used for riding.

Ant point of view?

1. That bike looks brand new? :o

2. Pegs look very shoe-unfriendly?

3. Still luvin' the boots! B)

When you consider the original stated reason for the invention of heels was to help keep mens feet in the stirrup while on horseback it makes sense that they should hold onto the footpegs better than flats ;) I'm also looking how your foot ends up probably further below the gear lever for moving it upwards, but conversely on the brake your foot will end up too low and make stopping difficult = dangerous. Lower heels however may work better.

Liking the boots though :D

I guess there are custom made adjustable brake & gear pedal on the marked, also pegs that would not scratch up the boots...but high heels on a big offroader does still not match.

A custom type of a bike with the legs pointing forward I beleave could be okay with heels :)

1. That bike looks brand new? :o

2. Pegs look very shoe-unfriendly?

3. Still luvin' the boots! B)

2011 model

Pegs are NOT made for being used with high heels..

My second favorite boots. My 5" are the favorite, but to high for me walking normal.

I would agree, big off-road bike and heels? No.

Special pegs/levers wouldn't make it much safer, especially as you might had to put your foot down hard (on the ground) from time to time, when using it off-road. :huh:

Love the boots. The pegs on my motorcycle were not as aggressive as yours. Not sure it would be a great fit to, looks like the pegs/heels certainly could block your feet from certain movement.

Excellent pictures, thank you. B)

All I can say is, it's a good job I'm not a neighbour. :wacko: I'd be a real pest [for the first month at least].

You two wearing heels, motorbike ..... landscape .... and looking at the pictures, sunshine too! ;):D

You seem to have a very good life. :) Well done you. ;)

P.S.

Just checked a shoe conversion chart.

EU36 is a US 6 and UK 3½. That is small! :o

Edited by FastFreddy2

P.S.

Just checked a shoe conversion chart.

EU36 is a US 6 and UK 3½. That is small!

Small and sexy :)

For me its a must that the woman has small feet...

Oh to have the charm, charisma, and probably good looks to have so much choice! ;):P:D

I think with one exception I can remember, all my girlfriends (and wife) came with size 6/EU39.

The exception coming with a size 5/EU38, and she with feet now in such a poor condition now, she struggles to walk any distance. :( I've mentioned her before, having had many operations to straighten toes bent and crooked through 25+ years of wearing fairly high heels. -_-