Sign in to follow this  
johnieheel

MY Wife

I guess you would say, I'm one of the lucky ones. My wife loves me in heels and we pick heels out for each other to try on when shopping. She insists I wear heels when we go out because it makes me taller. I'm only 5'6" on a good day. Although the main reason is that we both share the same passion for heels and have a blast with it.:-D

Hey Johnie

Great to hear there are some normal women out there in the world who dont stereotype or freak out over a pair of shoes lol.....

Look forward to hearing more about your wife (You started this thread) and from others.

I am also one of the lucky ones that has a wife that alows me to wear heels at home on a daily basis. I have over 300 pairs of all styles of high heels. She is cool with it and actually waits for me to change into something more comfortable when I get home. She is the best.

bernheels

well wife also ok with my heels

still has a few questions, and some still unaswered, however minor ques!!

we are the same size foot/shoe, and so when we out looking at shoes, she can fit them in the shop and tell me they fit, or no they hurth the foot, and we can share shoes!!

yes am very lucky

she does encorage me to one day wear heels in public and will, just need to get every thing sorted out!!

need new pair of jeans, long ones to cover the heels, and need to get the right shoes to walk n heels for longer periods then just at home up and down the corridor and house!!

8):-P

I met my late wife on eBay. We were bidding on the same pair of boots. We also wore real close to the same size, so we could share. She encouraged me and others to enjoy their heels and wear what ever we wanted to.

I recently met a new woman. As we were getting to know each other and dating, I would wear my heels on some dates, and not on others. She often mentioned that she liked to "look up" at her man. On one date she finally asked me how tall I was. I was wearing 4" heeled boots. I told her it depended on the day.

I finally showed her my boots on one date, and she was completey OK with them. I figured I might as well go all the way, so I brought her home and showed her my collection of heels. Well over 200 pairs are still here after my selling spees on eBay. She liked most of them and we are now trying to get her used to wearing heels.

Although she is not yet able to wear heels for any length of time, I am usually in heels when we go out.