Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Spain

Yes, that Spain.

Just in the middle.

Given you are usually always 3,000+ miles away, a bit more notice might have had me join you for a coffee. wink.gif

I know, a bit 'out there' ..... But I really do enjoy meeting people with common interests, face to face. cool.gif

Thanks for the thought... I might have taken you up on that offer. :)

But wow, Madrid is shoe store city!!! Not much pics (of shoes), although my wife would have found it funny, but we certainly visited a lot of them! Styles and colors we don't see on our side of the pond.

Had a great time.

Thanks for the thought... I might have taken you up on that offer. :)

But wow, Madrid is shoe store city!!! Not much pics (of shoes), although my wife would have found it funny, but we certainly visited a lot of them! Styles and colors we don't see on our side of the pond.

Had a great time.

What? You travelled 3,000+ miles to Shoe City, and no pictures? wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Go sit at the back of the room fella. biggrin.gif

With the Euro taking a dive, and the Spanish economy on the rocks, what a great time to have bought too! cool.gif

I've often considered travelling to Italy again, with the specific aim of visiting Milan to shoe shop. Madrid is closer. Maybe ..... wink.gif

Snapped a quick pic of some I saw in Spain in a store. I'd love to have those!

ohmy.gif blige, some of them are a bit 'out there', aren't they? wink.gifbiggrin.gif

That said, the style on the lowest level with the orange ankle strap look comfy. biggrin.gif