Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Girlie Styles

A friend of mine had a black pair with a plain black band. When I first saw them I thought she had made the band to help keep the shoes on as they were loose.

The band looked like a thiick piece of elastic and it didn't have any decoration ie flower ot jewels.

The band looked like a thick piece of elastic and it didn't have any decoration ie flower or jewels.

That's the very style I'm getting more used to seeing. ;)

I had thought there was suddenly, a very strong interest in Mary Jane style shoes, and also thought it odd because I hadn't noticed an upsurge in them being available. The pink 'girlie' style shoe (above) is confirmation the 'band' is now an acceptable way of keeping owners feet in court shoes. B)

Spotted in a shop at a large Mall recently. I thought Barratts, but couldn't find them on their web site, so I might be wrong? ;):D

But girlie ...... post-40-0-56810000-1366148190_thumb.jpg ..... I'd say so. :)

As advised flats by my cousin. At present I am liking alot of the ladies flat shoes around for the summer. Not sure if I would get shoes that are this girly though.

post-856-0-05402300-1369254772_thumb.jpg

Spotted in a shop at a large Mall recently. I thought Barratts, but couldn't find them on their web site, so I might be wrong? ;):D

But girlie ...... post-40-0-56810000-1366148190_thumb.jpg ..... I'd say so. :)

I don't think theyre Barratts....... Nice style, shame about the colour! Definitely girlie!

Had another look. ;)post-40-0-36836300-1369268665_thumb.jpg

I feel like I should post my whole collection here.. I prefer the girlie styles.

Post as many as you would like to show us. Always interest in 'owners collection'. ;)B)

I feel like I should post my whole collection here.. I prefer the girlie styles.

Please post some if not all, always interesting to see what people are wearing or collecting.