Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Day Out

I was down at my mum's and decided to have an afternoon out shopping. I had on my 3 inch heeled Evans ankle boots.

Iwalked through High Wycombe shopping centre and was even stopped by a girl who was selling paintball excursions! And no one even batted an eyelid!

I had s browse in Next, Monsoon, Office, house of Fraser and New Look. I tried on in New Look, next and House of Fraser! Again even though I was wearing heels already, no problem trying something on.

I stopped by Tesco on the way home and again wore heels in the store with no problem.

"He who dares" wears heels. cool.gif

Good to hear about the venture. wink.gif

You might have gotten a slightly different reaction if you were wearing 6" perspex stripper heels with diamante sparkly bits, biggrin.gif but my 'real world' experience mimics yours..... Keep it discreet and head turning is minimised. smile.gif True some might still notice, but few are keen to make a drama out of it.

Well done sir!.

Well Freddy , as you say "He who dares wears heels"

I made an entire weekend of heelwearing from my last trip down to London. As I have already regaled you with the tale, I had the Saturday afternoon shopping in High Wycombe and followed this on the Sunday with a quick trip into Uxbridge both for wearing and buying of heels.

On the Saturday I wore a pair of size 9EEE black ankle boots by Evans (£5 in the sale), extremely discreet apart from the heel clicking. They have a 3 inch stiletto heel and are very comfy. As I said previously no one even batted an eyelid!

I purchased the pair of shoe boots in the last picture in High wycombe and it was these that I wore to Uxbridge the next day.

Now here again, whilst not being quite as discreet as the ankle boots, despite having a much lower soundfall, I had no problems wearing these in a busy shopping centre on a Sunday afternoon. On this occassion I did get spotted a couple of times, first by an assistant who was manning the door in Next, she had a good look down at my feet as I walked in and made a point of saying a cheerful goodbye when I left..... she knew and she really didn't care.

I then visited Evans and again picked up two bargains in the sale for £10 each. A pair of black calf length 2 1/2 inch kitten heel boots and a pair of brown calf length "Cuban" heel boots (Which were the exact same colour as my leather jacket!... you have got to work that outfit!!) now the sales woman in here was really helpful, especially considering I was already wearing a pair of heels :o

I decided to wear the brown boots for the rest of the day as they went so well with my jacket and the outfit looked spot on. (Under my jeans btw) Now this is where I got spotted the second time and had a trio of "Security" men following me about the shopping centre.:huh: Two seemed quite amused but the other was a little off, so I fronted them out with "Is there a problem gentlemen? to which "Mr Offish" responded err no but his colleague winked and said "Nice boots!":D I told him that they had several pairs left in Evans if he wanted some and he replied "Not for me.... I'm not brave enough" His colleague by now disappearing rapidly he wished me a pleasant afternoon and wandered off.

It is as you say Freddy, as long as you are reasonably discreet and have the to confidence to wear heels it really isn't a problem :D

I now have five new pairs of heels, which are forming my new collection of shoes that actually fit well enough to be worn for an extended period.

post-861-0-62489700-1332532974_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-00723700-1332532986_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-59835400-1332533042_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-52541500-1332533062_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-23763500-1332533078_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-31776200-1332533087_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm lovin' these:

I decided to wear the brown boots for the rest of the day as they went so well with my jacket and the outfit looked spot on. (Under my jeans btw) Now this is where I got spotted the second time and had a trio of "Security" men following me about the shopping centre.:huh: Two seemed quite amused but the other was a little off, so I fronted them out with "Is there a problem gentlemen? to which "Mr Offish" responded err no but his colleague winked and said "Nice boots!":D I told him that they had several pairs left in Evans if he wanted some and he replied "Not for me.... I'm not brave enough" His colleague by now disappearing rapidly he wished me a pleasant afternoon and wandered off.

Sounds like they live in a very very very small world. rolleyes.gif

Well done you, for managing the situation to your advantage. "He who dares - wins!" cool.gif

Edited by FastFreddy2

What a great tale, very impressed with the fronting of the security guys :)

Some great bbots in your attached images, and gotta agree with Freddy the pair he linked are great looking boots for male wearing. I liked the heel on these too. :D

Freddy I thought that the brown boots might be to your liking, I was still wearing them at my Mothers house abd just told her that I'd got sime cuban heeled boots! To be honest she has no idea what is or isnt in fashion:-)

I hope to wear the boots outside of jeans, along with the matching leather jacket........ I think they go together quite well, maybe next time I am down in London!!!!

And did any one see the article in the Metro about "Man tights"? They might be a step in the right direction