Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Hello Anyone?

No new applications to join for over 4 months? Bit sad. At least people used to get as far as opening the door before leaving..... sad.gif

I'm one of last new members... did I scare everyone away? ;)

That is sooooooo asking for the wrong sort of answer. wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

The other place has all the action, such that it is.

Hello stranger..... wink.gifsmile.gif

I think you are right. I have been over there to check for any planned UK meets I might attend, and most of the 'Meeting' traffic seems to be in the US, with a huge get together in New York during March [if I remember].

HHplace is very busy, especially compared to H4M. Given how many blatant TV threads and posts are made, I can only conclude the deciding factor to where the traffic appears is the female presence and contribution? A site titled Heels for All, might have attracted a significantly higher female membership, where the current title almost closes the door to them. [Not by intention, but by inference.] We have one lady contributor, and I am very pleased with Eoneleg's contributions, as I'm sure is all the membership. smile.gif

That is sooooooo asking for the wrong sort of answer. wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Maybe, but I got replies...

I am very pleased with Eoneleg's contributions, as I'm sure is all the membership. smile.gif

Of course!

Maybe, but I got replies...

You've done better than that. wink.gif

Given your contributions and the length of time you've kept posting, you're practically a board veteran. cool.gif

You've done better than that. wink.gif

Given your contributions and the length of time you've kept posting, you're practically a board veteran. cool.gif

Woot!

No new applications to join for over 4 months? Bit sad. At least people used to get as far as opening the door before leaving..... sad.gif

I can't believe, there have still been no new site applicants. sad.gif

Edited by FastFreddy2

Nope.

I think the site owner feels he has better things to do than waste his time [and it maybe it is a waste], allowing new folk in, that never contribute? Or never return? I don't think it's unreasonable, though I had hoped it's something shyguy could be doing?

Shyguy? huh.gif

Guys

Instead of spending your time whining about lack of members, why not do something about it and promote the website?

Just because I put the site together and keep it updated, you guys are the ultimate users, so if you want more people to share with, go get them...

If nobody ever tells anybody about the website, then indeed, there will be no new members... I do what I can, but please, DONT slag me off or make these stupid negative comments when you have no idea whats going on.

I do have several companies to run too, and other community websites to look after... I only have 1 pair of hands, so if I can get all that done, then surely you lot can pull your fingers out and do 10% of what I do by simply spreading the word? Wont cost you a penny, and certainly wont take up as much time as keeping up with constant software updates, paying for licence renewals etc...

• Like 1

Just had a mass clear-out of over 500 members, all deleted, who have non-working emails and have never posted.... Just baggage.

That Leaves 122 who have 1 or more posts and no idea if their emails work.

With all the new spam measures in place, this shouldnt get so high in future, and you can now see how many spammers have been auto-blocked at the bottom of the homepage.

Guys

Instead of spending your time whining about lack of members, why not do something about it and promote the website?

Just because I put the site together and keep it updated, you guys are the ultimate users, so if you want more people to share with, go get them...

If nobody ever tells anybody about the website, then indeed, there will be no new members... I do what I can, but please, DONT slag me off or make these stupid negative comments when you have no idea whats going on.

I do have several companies to run too, and other community websites to look after... I only have 1 pair of hands, so if I can get all that done, then surely you lot can pull your fingers out and do 10% of what I do by simply spreading the word? Wont cost you a penny, and certainly wont take up as much time as keeping up with constant software updates, paying for licence renewals etc...

I see your social skills have not improved any? [still as abrasive as ever.] No-one here is being critical of anyone, and CERTAINLY isn't "slagging" anyone off?

The concept made, is that to a point, [in time] there were regular attempts at joining the site. This seems to have had an abrupt stop? Older members have wondered off, some [thankfully] popping back from time to time. But new members are going to be the better opportunity for more posts, and more varied content.

It looks like, there had been no new attempts at joining since September 2011. Odd given previously there had been regular new members just about every week? So, 6 months+ without a single new membership application seemed unlikely? Hence the comments.

As for the workload here, if there's too much for those that run this site already, might it be time to pass some of it on? Though it's not like this site seems to need much work moderating it? And the bit that does need doing from time to time, seems to get done quickly by shyguy. B)

Google is the best web site promoter. Getting hits from searches with pertinent content on this site. I think I do my bit.....

• Like 1

hello all

back again after a long absence

Welcome back to the fold. ;)

Feel free to tell us what you've been up to since you were last here, and what your heeling interests are. :)

yes indeed

during my absence i have remarried and now have a 13 month old son

however more to the point i have a lovely wife who has no problem with my interest in and wearing heeled boots

indeed some purchases i have made she has been a bit jealous and wanted them in her size too !!!

following up on what fastfreddy2 has said the reason i lost interest in the site was that it seemed to be hijacked at one point by TV's and Crossdressers,now not wishing to upset other members out there but there are already plenty of forums for that,i have (re)joined what i hope is a site for MEN who like to wear heels...........

i was also very active on another site,(some of you may know me as fgwjon),whcih actually organized heelmeets......i attended several which were great fun,again until they were hijacked by TV's...............

Now if i am wrong,i will withdraw my membership now,but i hope this site promotes exactly what it says at the top of the page "HEELS FOR MEN"

We do try to keep it as per the title, sometimes the lines get a little blurred though. Hope it's better this time around..

yes indeed

during my absence i have remarried and now have a 13 month old son

however more to the point i have a lovely wife who has no problem with my interest in and wearing heeled boots

indeed some purchases i have made she has been a bit jealous and wanted them in her size too !!!

Congratulations on all three events. B)

I am sure you must be much happier now, than when you last visited. ;)

following up on what fastfreddy2 has said the reason i lost interest in the site was that it seemed to be hijacked at one point by TV's and Crossdressers, now not wishing to upset other members out there but there are already plenty of forums for that,i have (re)joined what i hope is a site for MEN who like to wear heels...........

i was also very active on another site,(some of you may know me as fgwjon),whcih actually organized heelmeets......i attended several which were great fun,again until they were hijacked by TV's...............

Now if i am wrong,i will withdraw my membership now,but i hope this site promotes exactly what it says at the top of the page "HEELS FOR MEN"

Just for clarity, can I just say that being a TV, doesn't in my eyes stop a man being - a man. However .....

This site IS primarily for - and about, men dressed as men, wearing heels. :)

And while here have been some diversions in the past, it remains the general theme of this site. I would agree there are plenty of alternate Forums for men who like to dress in skirts......

The big handicap of this site, has been maintaining a momentum, that makes it attractive to men who wear heels. Not just to browse through, but to post/contribute on.

There is without doubt, a small core of readers/contributors. Another 10 writers, or if those that came here browsing started to contribute, the social aspect of the site could only grow.

As far as [heel] meetings go, it was my primary reason for joining. Sure I can type/contribute all day in the 'virtual world', but I actually live and explore, the real world. And as much as I can, I go there wearing heels. :D

There's certainly an influx since the update of the forum engine... :)