Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Endless.com

While trawling US shoe sites, I stumbled across a company called Heels.com with some styles I liked. One was so attractive (to me) that I went through the purchasing process to find out what the deal was for getting them here.

Plain block heel mid calf boot. The deal breaker, was the carriage to the UK for a few cents under $43. It put the invoice over $100, and with local UK taxes of at least 20% to add to the invoice price, it made the shoes a little too much of an indulgence given they are plastic.

A little searching around, found me the same boot for a bit less at Endless. Not only do they do carriage at a more reasonable $10, but use a tax deposit so I should have no further taxes to pay on receipt. The total invoice came in at under $60 which is less than £40 delivered tax paid. About half what it would cost from Heels.com?

I'm not being critical of Heels.com especially since they carry a vast range of shoe and boot styles. I am touting the services of Endless though, as they seem to provide a 'delivered service' price that makes a purchasing decision much less of a minefield. My order is due middle of next week, and I hope this is the first of many orders using this process. cool.gif

Hope the delivery goes smoothly

Arrived at 9.30am today. cool.gif

Tried one boot, [on the bigger of my two feet] and seems quite promising.

If they are okay to walk in, may have to order another pair..... huh.gif

Tried both on, and had a walk-around the house. wink.gif Heels actually 4 1/2". cool.gif

Not so good photo. >> Here <<

Edited by FastFreddy2