Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas to you too. And yes, I am ordering a pair of Fuss stiletto boots as a belated Christmas present to myself. (I live alone)

Anyone get heel related gifts?

Not yet. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Popped into MK on Friday 23rd for 30 minutes en route to Kettering. Tried on the Internationale shoe boots again, to double check they were too small, and although I tried a couple of size 41/(8)'s, they still are too small so I'm guessing this style is really 41/(7). sad.gif Even worse news as they've been reduced to a very reasonable £10.

I intend to go back on Wednesday 28th to give the sales a better look. Not hopeful as it's been a little while since I've seen anything I like enough to buy. The £165 Nine West boots have been reduced further, and are now at £65 which is closer to where I'd expect to see this brand priced. Not sure I like them £65's worth though..... huh.gif

Merry Christmas to you too. And yes, I am ordering a pair of Fuss stiletto boots as a belated Christmas present to myself. (I live alone)

Sounds interesting, do you have a link? cool.gif

Sounds interesting, do you have a link? cool.gif

Unfortunately, since I'm accessing this site via the mobile site, I can't post a link. They are knee-high boots with a 6 inch heel and a pointed toe. The next time I'm on my computer, I'll try to post a link.

Unfortunately, since I'm accessing this site via the mobile site, I can't post a link. They are knee-high boots with a 6 inch heel and a pointed toe. The next time I'm on my computer, I'll try to post a link.

Something like >> these << ? ohmy.gif

My favourites there ,,,,,,, >> wearable ankle boot << wink.gif

6 inch heels don't frighten me. I get around quite well in them. ;-)

Some time ago, I could get around a little in heels that high, though not for long. [An hour max.]

These days, I get so little practice, even wearing 5 inch heels is a struggle until my ankles 'warm up' a bit. And with a very minor hip niggle to compound my concerns, I am beginning to realise my body may not allow me to wear heels for many more years.... I intend to go down with the ship if possible, but I doubt the shuffle the aged develop, will be any more elegant with me wearing heels as I shuffle about. huh.gif

Good luck to you sir. cool.gif I'm a little jealous you can manage them, and a little sad that I can't. But I'm glad there is someone out there that is wearing them, even if it's not me. Keep up the good work for 'the cause'. wink.gifcool.gif

I hope you get as much pleasure from them, as I might, if I could. cool.gif Feedback is always welcome. smile.gif

I intend to go back on Wednesday 28th to give the sales a better look. Not hopeful as it's been a little while since I've seen anything I like enough to buy. The £165 Nine West boots have been reduced further, and are now at £65 which is closer to where I'd expect to see this brand priced. Not sure I like them £65's worth though..... huh.gif

Returned to Milton Keynes today, just after lunchtime. Place was rammed. I couldn't get parked anywhere close to the centre, despite loitering or cruising around for the better part of 45 minutes. rolleyes.gif And today was the sunny day of the week. sad.gif I expect it to be worse there, when the weather turns [to the heavy rain expected Thursday and Friday.]

I'm tempted to say it's getting hard to spend money on shoes ..... wink.gif

Reason for edit: Typo.

Edited by FastFreddy2