Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

New Boots

She who must be obeyed is out for the afternoon, so I decided to hae a visit to the local Brantano's to see if they had any boots in a "Subtle" style that would work well with a pair of jeans and I found these (see Pic)

The heel is 7 cm so not too high and they are quite unobtrusive under jeans and on a very positive note they dont make too much noise!

I had a good 45 minutes in there and tried about 10 different pairs of shoes on....... found several pairs that I would "Like" to have bought but would have ended up in the bottom of the wardrobe for eternity :(

I know the manageress (She knows I wear heels) so I had plenty of help and these were her suggestion!:D

I went to ASDA wearing them straight after and I am pretty confident that not a single person noticed!

I think that my new policy is to buy only heels which 1. I can wear without compromising on comfort and 2. which I will actually be able to wear out and about with some regularity.

I have donated some of the more "Outrageous" pairs in my collection to the charity collection box (It should be interesting when they sort the pairs out) as I had a wardrobe full of heels of which I was wearing only 3 or 4 pairs.

I think that I am in buying mode again now though so I shall have to restrain myself

She who must be obeyed is out for the afternoon, so I decided to hae a visit to the local Brantano's to see if they had any boots in a "Subtle" style that would work well with a pair of jeans and I found these (see Pic)

Naughty boy...... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Glad to see you've popped back. cool.gif