Sign in to follow this  
hh4evr1

London 24Th November

I have to attend a hospital appointment on the 24th November 2011 at 9.45am and thought I would see if anyone wanted to meet up.

I have to attend a hospital appointment on the 24th November 2011 at 9.45am and thought I would see if anyone wanted to meet up.

Usually this is the sort of opportunity I look forward to, but that week I have to work at a bar covering people while absent at court. [Civil Court .... I thought I ahould add. wink.gif]

Hopefully the appointment is to confirm you're 'on the mend' rather than there getting any sort of treatment. Either way, I hope the only news you get is good news. cool.gif

I have been referred from my local hospital for further investigation.

While i'm there I thought I would have a look around the shops. Are there any in particular I should check out.

While i'm there I thought I would have a look around the shops. Are there any in particular I should check out.

If you are going to Oxford Street .......

I always visit all the Zara shops, though most of their styles come up a bit small, and aren't cheap either.....

H & M is worth looking into (I now know) ......

There's a huge Primarni [Primark] up at the Marble Arch end, with the flagship New Look practically opposite. There's also a corner shop there that sells slightly obscure heeled shoes, but at attractive prices. wink.gif

Good luck with the appointment. cool.gif

Any news?

Did you go [window] shopping? cool.gif

Just more tests. I have to go back again on the 24th January.

I was a bit late due to train transfers and spend a good few hours at the hospital so I didn't get to shop around London.

Just more tests. I have to go back again on the 24th January.

I was a bit late due to train transfers and spend a good few hours at the hospital so I didn't get to shop around London.

sad.gif Sorry to hear this.

Hope you have better news on both counts in the New Year. cool.gif

sad.gif Sorry to hear this.

Hope you have better news on both counts in the New Year. cool.gif

Thanks I have had a change of appointment for the new year. Its now on the 19th January 11.20am and I have a appointment for the 29th December 2.00pm. Your welcome to join me if your not busy.

and I have a appointment for the 29th December 2.00pm. Your welcome to join me if your not busy.

Bit tempting .... wink.gif

If I can, I will. cool.gif

Bit tempting .... wink.gif

If I can, I will. cool.gif

Keep me posted. I was thinking of going early so I could have a look around first. But could also look round after the appointment.

I have a appointment for the 29th December 2.00pm. Your welcome to join me if your not busy.

I can meet you later in the day, say 6.30pm almost anywhere in London, though Oxford Street is an obvious choice. If this is an option for you. let me know. I can bring you back [all the way] if you like. smile.gif

I'm not sure how long my appointment is going to last, but I will pm you my mobile number. If you text me I can text or call you after the appointment has finished.

I'm not sure how long my appointment is going to last, but I will pm you my mobile number. If you text me I can text or call you after the appointment has finished.

Originally my thinking was you'd be 'busy' until 4pm, then could wander toward the West End for a meet.

It now looks like the weather is going to be bad [heavy rain] and maybe trying to keep yourself entertained while enduring cold wet weather would be wholly unattractive. Also, if Milton Keynes today is anything to go by, Oxford Street could resemble a rugby scrum tomorrow? sad.gif

I'll ring tomorrow for a natter anyway, to see how you're fixed. wink.gif

I'll ring tomorrow for a natter anyway, to see how you're fixed. wink.gif

As luck would have it, work got in the way. Sorry. sad.gif

I know you had to hang about, hope it went well. cool.gif