Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Caught Looking

I was at the grocery store and saw this lady with some nice looking heels in a deep red burgundy. My wife looked at me and just said "tsk tsk". She noticed her shoes too and knew that I was watching her. It was just funny.

I was at the grocery store and saw this lady with some nice looking heels in a deep red burgundy. My wife looked at me and just said "tsk tsk". She noticed her shoes too and knew that I was watching her. It was just funny.

It is good that all you got was a tsk tsk. Pity the poor man who got an earful when they got home. I am

on the receiving end of the "looks" and show my appreciation with a nice smile and maybe a wink.

E

I was at the grocery store and saw this lady with some nice looking heels in a deep red burgundy. My wife looked at me and just said "tsk tsk". She noticed her shoes too and knew that I was watching her.

Mrs Freddy warns me that one day my shoe watching is going to get me into serious trouble with someones spouse or boyfriend. Have actually gotten close to it once ..... but the fellow who started to make a fuss got more response from me than he expected so he backed off. [He was a proper pyscho anyway, with his behaviour completely untypical and unusual. rolleyes.gif]

I've been to France a number of times, and the men there are not discreet about women watching at all. I have a similar attitude in certain circumstances.... Of course I'm not rude about it [don't dribble or anything biggrin.gif] but if I look long enough to get 'caught', I always pass an appreciative smile to confirm I'm enjoying the view, not appalled by it. wink.gif In fact once or twice [in many hundreds of situations], I've felt practically indulged with my voyeurism, by willing participants. Maybe a 'flight-of-fancy', but if it were, I would have thought the incidence count would have been considerably higher?