Sign in to follow this  
heelman

my wife buys my heels

my wife goes to the mall and buys my heels i went out driving in my heels with her for the first time 4'' pointy toe heels it was great

I love to drive in high heels. I drive to and from work wearing my 5 inch boots. I wear them home and change into my other heels when I get home.

Yum

I don't know I would go so far as describe it as "what she would like to see me wear", but my wife certainly knows what styles I'm going to like. Higher the better, and suitable for street use.... So no 5" stilletoes. :o

But 4 1/2" block-heeled ankle boots, well ..... :lol:

I doubt she would go out and buy them for me, but I've had the offer from her to pay for a couple of pairs I really wanted, and were a bit expensive.

well wife has not bought me any heels yet, not for not wanting to, just the opportunity has not arisen yet

just this week when she got home, she told me that when she went to the mall, and she walked past the local shoe shop, she poped in just to see if there was anything that I would like, she wanted to surprise me!!!

so its a matter of time!!!:o

... she poped in just to see if there was anything that I would like, she wanted to surprise me!!!

so its a matter of time!!!8)

Lucky, lucky man. :lol::o

My wife and I go shopping together quite often. If she knows there is something I have my eye on she has gone back and "made" me get them. Just this weekend at the Nine West outlet she "made" me buy the most beautiful pair of brown leather stiletto knee boots that I was a little reluctant to.

Hello friend, may I ask what your style is, I'm asking this to help me, How do you wear your 4 1/2" block-heeled ankle boots, do you wear jeans or dress pants with a dress shirt and jacket? I have many knee high heel boots my self and I wear them out side of the jeans tucked in under the boot and they are 4" or 4 1/2" heels, here are four pictures..

I don't know I would go so far as describe it as "what she would like to see me wear", but my wife certainly knows what styles I'm going to like. Higher the better, and suitable for street use.... So no 5" stilletoes. :o

But 4 1/2" block-heeled ankle boots, well ..... :lol:

I doubt she would go out and buy them for me, but I've had the offer from her to pay for a couple of pairs I really wanted, and were a bit expensive.

post-988-0-32430100-1308986169_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-00720700-1308986489_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-22769800-1308986633_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-81059700-1308986793_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gustav

So what has she picked for you and do you wear 4" pumps? what is you girlfriend thought about men wearing high heels?

I love to wear my 4" heel boots and I have a girl friend that supports me also, I may ask her to pick out what she would like to see me wear. your very lucky to have a girlfriend that supports you.

post-988-0-87622000-1308987252_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-26441200-1308987277_thumb.jpg

post-988-0-56427500-1308987307_thumb.jpg

Hello friend, may I ask what your style is, I'm asking this to help me, How do you wear your 4 1/2" block-heeled ankle boots, do you wear jeans or dress pants with a dress shirt and jacket? I have many knee high heel boots my self and I wear them out side of the jeans tucked in under the boot and they are 4" or 4 1/2" heels, here are four pictures..

I'm afraid my heel wearing is a lot more discreet, at least as much as I can manage.

As a general remark, I tend to wear ankle-boots or shoe-boots [aka bootees in the US) under long jeans and a casual top. A close look at my footwear might reveal an usual toe style for a mens shoe, and my walk is slower with possibly more hip movement than usually seen in a man's walk. I've a small selection of stiletto heeled court shoes [high heeled pumps] that I keep promising myself I'm going to wear out, but life seems slow in offering me the opportunity. Put another way, a house move and a slowing sales, means my finances have taken something of a dive over the last 12/18 months. Less money means less ventures away from my home town to places where I needn't be so discreet.

Last year I expected to go to a theatre show. Tickets are over £90 each. Food and travel takes that to well over £200+ for an evening out for myself and my wife. The justification for that sort of spend, was an evening wearing long "dress" trousers, collared 'designer' shirt, and 4 7/8" stiletto shoes.... With the UK economy slowing making customers reluctant to spend money, and fuel prices here going up almost every week, that expensive night out seems to be getting harder and harder to make happen.

I've published links to the footwear I've bought and wear before, but finding them again [if they are still there] might take some time. I'll see if I can find time to take some quick photo's over the weekend, (or more likely early next week) to illustrate both my taste in heels, and what they look like when I'm wearing them. >> This << is a recent picture of me in 5" heels [that I don't walk in very well] mostly covered by my long jeans. You'll understand how the rest of my heel wardrobe, which is almost exclusively black in colour, would be hard to spot on me when I'm stood still.

Of the four styles you've shown of your own wardrobe, the wedge heels would easily be my favourite. cool.gif I'd like to wear longer boots myself, but with legs that look like they belong to a scrawny chicken, wink.gif just about every boot I've tried looks like a pair of wellingtons on my legs. huh.gif

Do people notice your boots when you're out in them? Do they let you know they are looking? [Meaning they're not discreet about looking at your dressing style?]

Hello friend, may I ask what your style is, I'm asking this to help me, How do you wear your 4 1/2" block-heeled ankle boots, do you wear jeans or dress pants with a dress shirt and jacket?

Since a picture is worth a thousand words ..... >>

<< for a couple of thousand. wink.gifcool.gif

Still pictures of my main 'shopping' boots to follow. [bit late tonight.] Hope it gets 'my style' across. smile.gif

Nice video Freddy, noisy heels may give you away but other than that the trouser length and style is just about perfect.

Four pairs of boots then ....

1st pair, ASOS PU textured patent. I wore them at the 2008 WHM. Since then they've been boxed. Recently, I've started wearing them for a part time job I do, where I'm usually alone. >> Piccy 1 << >> Piccy 2 << [These are the second pair in the video.]

2nd pair, the imported [from US] Harley Davidson 'after riding' boots. I wear these whenever I leave my home town [ie. when I'm not working]. I've even worn these to go shopping in a local store, and [though they don't know it] when I've met friends in a bar. When worn with long trousers, they just look like kinda 'spivvy' cowboy boots. >> Piccy 1 << >> Piccy 2 <<

3rd pair, and probably the cheapest, Priceless PU boot. These are fairly high, but surprisingly comfortable. I really like wearing these, though being PU it's usually quite cool or wet outside when I use them. [My leather shoes don't go out in the wet.] I have sevral pairs of these. Possibly 4? >> Piccy 1 << >> Piccy 2 << [These are the first pair in the video.]

4th pair, and my favourite of the four. Faith slim block heel, possibly the ideal wear-all-day heel. These don't get out much, and are considered a 'special event' shoe. >> Piccy 1 << >> Piccy 2 <<

Think that's me done. cool.gif

This is the best thing with me wearing heels starting inter dressing. My girlfreind and I are borrowing heels, clothes even make-up things from each others.

Its wonderful I have a small, slim body. I have the same size of my feet as my girlfreind to (Euro size 38). I can borrow heels from her, she borrowing heels from me. I can borrow a skirt, a blause or a skirt suit from her and she can do the same for me. The same with the pantyhose. We do have our own panties though and when I´m out dreessed 100% as a woman I have my own bras.

Its so cool going out with my girlfreind shoping for heels and clothes. Going shoping heel and clothes with her is just wonderful. I like going shoping. I know not men in generally do but I do. Most men I know are not so amused going shoping.

My girlfreind tells me I have changed since I started wearing heels and female clothes. Its good, she says.

Guess she right about this. My girlfreind saying I have let the woman out inside me. Guess she is right. My female freind are the same when its comes to clothes, heels and shoping. They just love it. Love to do it and love do talk about it to.

Edited by guyinheels

Since a picture is worth a thousand words ..... >>

<< for a couple of thousand. wink.gifcool.gif

I've just spent 2 hours trying to find the link for this video. Tenacious, and patient = me.

Was trying to work out why this video had so many more hits than the 'other one' of me walking in 5" heels. Answer: I haven't actually posted a link to it yet. :rolleyes:

Tenacious, patient, and forgetful then? :D