Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Strictly - It Takes Two

More screen shots [small file size limit wouldn't let me add more than 5 images to the first post.] rolleyes.gif

post-40-0-61375400-1318985146_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-59912500-1318985156_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-53511800-1318985165_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-53655200-1318985171_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-81738600-1318985176_thumb.jpg

Edited by FastFreddy2

Nice pictures. Yes it certainly takes two.

I like particulary picture No. 4, image 4 of 5. Could certainly be thinking of have that outfit myself. Nice dress, nice heels too.

TAKE CARE

Edited by guyinheels

Nice pictures. Yes it certainly takes two.

I like particulary picture No. 4, image 4 of 5. Could certainly be thinking of have that outfit myself. Nice dress, nice heels too.

TAKE CARE

Second post, image 4, that low cut dress and her booties. Yummy!

If I have the right picture, the interview [with better quality imaging] starts at 2.29 minutes into the programme, link below. cool.gif

And a link to the BBC web site where anyone can watch on their PC:

>> Strictly - It Takes Two Episode 11 <<

Not sure what's going on between the two [evicted] contestants ..... huh.gif She was quite unkind to him during the teaching process, but he [still] seems quite taken by her. And wearing that dress, who wouldn't be? wink.gifbiggrin.gif

The show is restricted to the UK. Can't view it from here.

Bit disappointing .... sad.gif

Wonder what can be done? I'll have a think. wink.gif

Love the booties too. Love wearing boots and booties too but I feel to a nice dress high heel pumps looks better. In the summer high heel sandals preferable without nylons/pantyhose.

We´re going out Saturday evening. Me I´m planning wearing a dress, a bit like the one the girl has on image 1 of 5.

Its pity though the guys in those images dosen´t wear heels. I´m sure they would look very very cool and hot.

TAKE CARE

Edited by guyinheels

Works great through YouTube.

Good news.

And you got to see Holly wearing her 8 inch heels. [As per one of the linked pictures.] cool.gif

Couple of more pictures .......

post-40-0-07634900-1321574771_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-23841000-1321574790_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-52018100-1321574795_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-49630800-1321574799_thumb.jpg Pretty sure these are Loubies. wink.gif

Related thread >> Craig << One of the Strictly judges wearing Man Heels. cool.gif

And lastly, one of the shows professional dancers, caught wearing butt inserts? Judge for yourself. biggrin.gif

post-40-0-07341500-1321574919_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-84862600-1321574937_thumb.jpg

Not a big fan of strictly myself, I prefer the X factor which has the lovely Tulisa and Nicole, trying to outdo each other in the skimpiest dress/ highest heels contest each week!

And Caroline Flack (Took over from Holly ) always wears a nice pair of heels.

Freddy, it might be worth a look if you can put up with the dismal lack of any talent in the contestants.....

Freddy, it might be worth a look if you can put up with the dismal lack of any talent in the contestants.....

Not only the lack of talent, but the predictability of the programme? I read Ben Elton's "Chart Throb" a couple of years ago [on holiday, and very bored - having injured a foot and only able to walk short distances]. Ever since, that show has been like the script from the book, although the book actually mimics/parodies the show. :rolleyes:

I do get to see the outfits though, in the on-line newspaper Daily Mail:

Outfit competition 1

Outfit competition 2

I'm a confirmed strictly It Takes Two fan though.

post-40-0-09764200-1350957272_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well perhaps we should just watch This Morning as today Holly was interviewing Caroline about X Fools both wearing at least 5 inch heels..... Made for very pleasant viewing.

And talking of heels I was travelling home on the train tonight and sat on the opposite side of the train was a really attractive brunette wearing a pair of 4 inch high black stilettos, with a slight wedge at the front, well to say I was very observant of said heels was an understatement and being at work I really didn't fancy taking a pic. But she saw my interest in her heels and there was definite "Shoe play" she got off a few stops before me..... But it was a pleasant journey home!

Well perhaps we should just watch This Morning as today Holly was interviewing Caroline about X Fools both wearing at least 5 inch heels..... Made for very pleasant viewing.

post-40-0-49922200-1351080638_thumb.jpg

And talking of heels I was travelling home on the train tonight and sat on the opposite side of the train was a really attractive brunette wearing a pair of 4 inch high black stilettos, with a slight wedge at the front, well to say I was very observant of said heels was an understatement and being at work I really didn't fancy taking a pic. But she saw my interest in her heels and there was definite "Shoe play" she got off a few stops before me..... But it was a pleasant journey home!

You just need to learn to be discreet? ;):D

One or two more ........ ;)

post-40-0-40881600-1351124337_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-45232500-1351124561_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-16185600-1351124955_thumb.jpg

Some of these groups look like duplicates, but there are differences that show the footwear to better advantage. B)

Socialite Nancy Dell'Olio, and the world famous singer Dionne Warwick, were guests on the Friday show.

Could this have 'trumped' the little known but notorious cradle snatcher, Caroline Flack? :P;):D

Edited by FastFreddy2