Sign in to follow this  
guyinheels

Come To Think Of It

Hi high heel guys

If I´m going to wear jeans or troussers to the race meeting this weekend I come to realize, its the first time since early June this year since I last wore anything other then a skirt.

My colleagues at the office has never seen me in a pair of troussers or jeans. I have been dressed in a skirt or a skirt suit every day since I started my new job. Its a skirt, skirt suit, nylons and heels every day now to office. As a matter of fact I have never seen my female colleagues in anything but a skirt or a skirt suit. They are dressed the same way as I am, from my waist and down. Must follow the trend set by my colleagues.

Weather permitting I SHALL wear a mini skirt this weekend. If its sunny, its a skirt, if not, well I guess it have to be jeans. And ofcours high heels!

Perhaps I will fell a bit strange wearing jeans again after so long time since last. Guess I will not feel as free in jeans as I feel in a skirt.

I just have lady style jeans, very tight and very slim, so its panties for me and also nylons, as I´m going to wear some kind of heels and my slim flat ballerina shoes (when I´m driving that is), pantyhose or knee high nylons.

I have don´t desided on my outfit just yet, I will let you know.

More soon.

TAKE CARE!

Hi

I´m working as a consultant for a small insurance company. I work both as a consultant and also doing a bit of ordinary secritary work. Working for a small company one has to do a lot of things.

My clients are mostly young poeople, in my own age. Doing most of my work over the phone but I also have meetings with customers here at the office and so far there have been no major problems or complain about how I am dressed.

TAKE CARE.