Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Eoneleg

Hiya Eoneleg,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hiya Eoneleg,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Thanks for your warm welcome and letting me join.

I have loved heels since high school and after losing a leg, still wear a four-inch stiletto with my crutches for work. I have never seen a man in heels but give any man who ventures out in the world in heels, especially sandals, a lot of credit for expressing his preferences. I think that I understand his feelings wearing heels as I have a fulfilling feeling each time I get up on my crutches in a heel.

E

Thanks for your warm welcome and letting me join.

Welcome aboard. smile.gif

You've posted a couple of times, which is great as so many join and never write anything. I hope you continue to make the time to post. cool.gif

How was it you found us?

I have to apologise for my curiosity, I'm so pleasantly surprised we have a girl's voice here. [As it were.] smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Like 1

Sorry to be so late in responding to your warm welcome. I became aware of this group via highheel place, and thought that some would enjoy a different perspective.

E

I have seen a girl at the philippines with one leg and a high heeled sandal on one foot and one crutch for support on the other side.

I never thought about it before but the way she move with the crutch and the high heel sandal is very fascinating to see.

So thumbs up for using heels with crutches.. :)

You have hit the nail on the ead. Based on my personal experience and discusstions with many men - and a few women, there is an appreciation of watching a woman smoothly and gracefully moving about on crutches, and there is a bonus to the observer if she is in a heel. Having had my leg in a very long cast for an extended period prior to losing it, I was able to extract people's feelings toward both modes of the need for crutches. I am prepared to answer anyone's curiosity pertaining to my situation.

E