Sign in to follow this  
guyinheels

Guys, It Could Be Done

Last Friday I was in 5 inch heels from 8 o´clock in the morning to 8 o´clock in the evening. I think I did very fine. Was to a buisness meeting so I had to look good. My 5 inch stilleto heels was just the shoes to wear for an occasion like this. Wearing high heels I not only look smart, I feel important too. People notice me, people seeing me. Being not so tall, wearing heels makes me feel and look taller.

Walking to the bus that morning my heels was making a hard clicking sound. Coulden´t walk that fast, my spike heels wasn´t made for fast walking not was my tight skirt. Also had to carry my brief case and my handbag as well.

Walkin was ok, standing waiting for the bus was not. Standing in my high heels my feet, my toes took all my body weight. The toe box of my heels was very very slim and tight fitted so standing my toes felt like sardines in a not so roomy box. Furtunatly I haden´t have to stand waiting that long for my bus to come.

I was lucky, I was able to found a seat. I sat down beside a girl, about my age. Crossing my legs I saw she looked at my legs, my nylons clad legs and my heels. She smiled, I smiled back. She was wearing a skirt, nylons and heels just like me although my heels was higher.

We began to talk. We talked about lots of things. She asked me about my heels. Told me she liked them. I thanked her. Then she saying - smiling "I saw you standing waiting for the bus, you seemed to have a bit of a problem standing in them". I smiled, we both smiled. Told her "yes" it was a bit painful standing in them. The girl understood it but still she told me "those are just very nice heels".

I was very proud, very glad and it felt very good to talk to her. I gather if I haden´t wore heels and skirt we probably haven´t start talking at all.

More soon.

Edited by guyinheels
  • Like 1