Sign in to follow this  
wetwillie

Letting Friends Know

I showed up at our weekly card game wearing my 5 inch pumps after completing a Walk A Mile In Her Shoes event. They all had a good laugh and they all tried on my shoes. Little do they know that I wear them all the time at home.

It's great that you have found a good reason for wearing your heels outside, in the "Walk A Mile" events. I was recently looking at the event in London England which has been postponed.

I found your remark about all your friends trying on the shoes interesting as it kind of mirrors an experience I had wearing heels at a party for fun. I think every guy tried them out, and one wore them for about an hour. It begs the question of how many men are interested in wearing heels given the chance.

At least you have started preparing your friends to accept you wearing heels if indeed you are intending to wear them more often.

It begs the question of how many men are interested in wearing heels given the chance.

I'm not a Crusader for the Cause, so I don't expect every boy/man is a closet HH wearer ..... But, you'd have to be extremely bigoted [iMO] to not be at least curious? And worse, boring, if you weren't intrigued enough to try a pair on at some stage in your life.