Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Rawhidekid

Hiya rawhidekid,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team

Hello! I'm delighted that you let me join. You know, I have never shared my enjoyment wearing "tall heels" with anyone. I suppose my first encounter was when I was a child, watching the TV cowboys and observing what they wore. Later, after discovering the Rawhide Kid comic book, my dream world began. I experienced wearing stillettos in my college years(still do, of course). I recently found a Mexican bootmaker who's been making custom made boots for me. I'll have to model 'em for you sometime. These are NOT your typical Tony Lamas, but with 3-1/2 to 5" heels!

Looking forward to hearing more about your footwear, and the promise of pictures too. Welcome to the site and hope you stick around and join in the conversations.

I recently found a Mexican bootmaker who's been making custom made boots for me. I'll have to model 'em for you sometime. These are NOT your typical Tony Lamas, but with 3-1/2 to 5" heels!

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing images of your boots! cool.gif

And welcome.wink.gif