Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Happy Birthday - BobHH

Very warm and sincere congratulations to you, young man. Another year wiser! B)

As you [must] know, you're something of an inspiration to me. May your spirit stay strong, and help keep you well. :D

Very many, Happy Returns. :rolleyes:

I didn't remember that the profile had the full birth date, as I usually don't advertise it! Went to dinner with the sometime girl friend last night, whom I have seen off and on for a number of years. She said "Something must be wrong - you can't be that old!" Yeah, I wish, but I try not to let it stop me. She is about the same age as my wife was, meaning a dozen years younger. The other sometime girl friend is a college grad student in her 30s. And my professional dance partner for pro-am dance competitions is in her 20s. I tell her that she is not to let age determine what we can or can't do.

I didn't remember that the profile had the full birth date, as I usually don't advertise it!

Where do I start? :rolleyes:B)

At your 'advertised' age I'm going to be happy if I can still walk, much less dance, and much less still - walk in heels. B)

Then there's the two younger 'sometimes' girlfriends, and the younger still competition dancing partner. You've doubtless earned it Bob, but many here will be wishing they could step into your shoes for a little while every now and then. One of them would be me. :D

You can't get gifted the sort of life you must have, I'd say it has to be earned with years of blood sweat and tears. Keep up the good work, you're a great example to us all. B)

>>

<< video, made me think of you. [Karo's again.] The other vid's from that creator are quite interesting BTW.