Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

A Little Bonus

I was given an award at work for being helpful, and the actual award is £50 worth of shopping vouchers. As my wife was reading the back of one of them and I was reading another it seems we have different ideas for their usage. I noticed they were valid at Brantanos, Shoe Zone, Barrats. My wife only seemed to notice they were valid in non shoe related shops. I'm hoping we can strike a deal on the use of the vouchers :D

What do you guys think, shoes or clothes? :rolleyes:

That is a totsl no brainer me thinks..... you won it, you should spend it.. on of course SHOES!

However, moving swiftly back to the real world, use it to enhance her mood (Spend a bit on her) and then wham when she is least expecting it get some shoes Hopefully she will still be in a good mood from the shopping she had just done!

My firm gives us Debenhams vouchers at Christmas and her indoors still thinks one of her presents is a £50 voucher! It puts her in a very good mood

What do you guys think, shoes or clothes? :rolleyes:

Shoes. Obviously ...... :D

Congratulations on the award though. B) Very well done. B)

[back to the question, and back to the real world :D ] ....

I think you might need to strike some sorta deal .... You share if there's some agreement on what footwear you get to wear out with your share? [i think in the legal world this is known as a bribe? :D ] In business it might be known as a 'sweetener'?B)