Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Carvela [Kg] Shoe Boots

I'd already bought two pairs, and got tempted to buy more. So I have ..... :rolleyes:

Seen here on sale at M+M Direct >> clicky <<

These have a fairly high slim heel, but have an almond shaped toe that provides plenty of room and a seriously cushioned footbed. Leather, with short zip to help with access.

Not long ago these were £120 reduced to around £59. I bought when they were around £40 [TKMaxx]. Herself got persuaded by me to get some too, [though she wasn't aware I had some at the time]. I think she may have paid £46 which we both thought was a bargain at the time.

Now on sale at £28 plus £4 carriage. That's practically 25% of the orginal price! B) Still over £50 on Ebay. :D

If you get the pre-pay label when buying, you can return them for £1.45 if you need to. B)

A nice looking pair of boots, and I like the shape of the front for a bit of stealth with longer jeans. Looks like you found a bargain with all the reductions too.

Ah, very nice indeed FF2 I could definitely see myself in a pair..... if only they had my size :rolleyes:

They are most certainly suitable for a venture out under a pair of jeans, though how much noise do they make?

..... though how much noise do they make?

I'm hoping to find out very soon. Might be tempted to wear them next Friday ..... :rolleyes:

I'm a bit daft with shoes over a certain price. I'll wear shoes into the ground if they're inexpensive, but if they cost more than (say) £20, I have a problem wearing them on asphalt or paved footpaths. Experience has taught me asphalt paths are about the most abrasive to small heel tips, and cracks or faults in paved footpaths being fairly terminal - in short order - to stiletto heel coverings.

I have a similar story to tell regarding a new £11,000 car, but I'll save that for a face to face meeting. Way too embarassing to reveal it here. :D

I now have enough pairs of these shoes, to last ...... 2 lifetimes. :D[5 pairs.]

That's at least 3 styles I've 5 pairs of a particular style. [And maybe 4 styles, I've lost count.] :rolleyes: