Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Warn Status

I've got a new item appear on my profile details that I can see against all of my posts. It's title is "Warn Status".

Does that mean I've done something wrong? I hope not because I RELIGIOUSLY follow the Rules and Guidelines, though we've seen today these can change retrospectively.

If I've done something wrong, might I be told about it, because I'm not aware of breaking any Rules.

Unless me giving a professional opinion based on a C+G qualification taken during 3 years study at Herts College of Art Design, is justification for the first of 2 or 3 strikes, before I get banned from here too?

Otherwise, my error isn't as obvious as maybe thought. [i'm looking for guidance here, not a bloodbath.] :rolleyes:

I did try to PM "Admin" with the query, but PM's aren't possible. [it says here.]

I've got that new item, too. But as it looks like an empty rectangle, I think we haven't done any wrong yet. In my opinion it may be filled step by step as a download indicator and when the rectangle is complete filled we're in big trouble. Also, clicking on the new item a new window appears saying 'There are no saved notes for this member'. So it's state is 'green' at the moment. As I said: my opinion...

I've updated the website help files (Top right corner), so take a look and hopefuly, it makes sense. If the wordings can be improved then do let me know.

I've given FFreddie a test warning, just so you can see what it looks like at the 1 out of 10 level...

I've given FFreddie a ^temporary^ test warning, just so you can see what it looks like at the 1 out of 10 level...

I think that reads better. :rolleyes::(:D

The warning bar has the look of a pretty useful tool. :) It's got the potential to be a constant reminder that errant members are possibly sailing 'close to the wind'. :o

I've given FFreddie a test warning, just so you can see what it looks like at the 1 out of 10 level...

Hello? Hello? :rolleyes:

Can we 'untest' now please? :o