Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Miss Kg ~ Desire

While in Debenhams today, spotted >> these << in the sale there, and were marked down to £55.

Tried one on [right foot which is slightly larger than my left foot thanks to a long middle toe] and much to my disappointment, it fitted like the proverbial glove, despite the rise feeling higher than expected. Footbed was very well cushioned, and the sole had the look of something that when worn, would only make the 'rise' more of a challenge. :o

Don't know how I managed it, but I resisted.

Imagine my relief :rolleyes: when checking the style again on-line at home, I discover the correct price should have been £45. An offer that would have been too tempting to resist while I was at the store ......

Believe me though, they were very very very comfortable to wear.

While 'browsing' the Kurt Geiger website this morning over my breakfast cup of coffee, found these boots had gone down further in price to £35 ...... huh.gif

I'm hoping that owning 5 pairs of the [Carvela version of the] Menezes style of shoe-boot will help stop me succombing. More likely, short term memory loss will prevent me! wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Having read my own review of the style, [comfort level and impression of height], perhaps I need to try a pair on again to confirm/refute my possible 'need' for these? biggrin.gif

A great looking boot for sure. Thankfully only a max size of 41 so very unlikely to fit me or I might have been a little tempted too. :)

Thankfully only a max size of 41 so very unlikely to fit me or I might have been a little tempted too. :)

I have some bad (good) news for you ...... wink.gif

If I remember, you are a slightly small 8? The EU 41's, are a comfy size 8 for me, and I think my feet are a couple of mm longer than yours?

I'd be very surprised to find a 41 didn't fit you. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Was hoping to get myself to Oxford Street over the weekend, to see if Debenhams still had a pair in my size, but unkempt garden and warm dry weather got priority. [Again. sad.gif]

Latest news ..... ASOS now have these at £20. ohmy.gif

You'll need to select colour to see the same image as the Debenhams link.

Edit: Link added.

Edited by FastFreddy2