Sign in to follow this  
dizzy

Caught by older sis.

Hi everybody,

Some time ago I had one of those days; I didn't had to go out and i just wanted to wear my heels all day long :-D ...

So i wore my heels, pantyhose and (at first) a long pair of jeans wich coverd most of my heels (so passing neighbours couldnt see).

Earlier that day i saw some door-sale representatives walking by, so when somebody stood at the door i thougt it was just a sales-man/woman. And i wasn't planning to take my heels off for them, so i just opend the door and all of a sudden I (now 20yr) saw my sister (24yrs) standing right in front of me.:-o :)

The first moment she didn't see anything and just said "Surprise!!, i was in the neighbourhood and just wanted to drop by!".

She just walked in, passed me and while walking past me looking at me probably thinking: wow you have grown 15 cm?:???:

She looked at me and then saw i was wearing highheels under my jeans, and started to laugh a little and said wow.. and directly lifted my jeans above my ankles to take a better look. I felt a strange but nice feeling of being cought, humiliation:-? . But somehow i also felt extremly glad she knew now.

Next i wanted to change, but she said i didn't have to... and we talked allot about my highheel fetish and i showed my heels and even wore my thight 3/4 pants (I like to wear some different clothes, but on a 'man'-kinda way). She even found some 5" stilletto's of her in a closet and wore them probably thinking I would feel more comfortable if she wear heels too. (it didn't really help, so eventually she changed back to her sneakers)

Some days later, i went lunching in the city with my other sister (older, 30yr) and a good (female) friend: and they were joking around about heels and so on... so now they also knew:oops: . Afterwards i asked them to keep it for them selves, they joked they would if next time i would come have lunch with them in my heels etc...

So my two sisters know, and a female friend of theirs. Since then this friend also accompanied me twice on walkes in public (in other cities where i dont know anyone), when im wearing my heels coverd by a long pair of pants and a waist cincher.

That's also as far as i like to go, my other relatives really don't have to know about my fetish.

Well enough about me, how about all of you fellow male highheel wearers?

greetz,

Dizzy

Hey Dizzy

Thats a fantastic story, although I would say you shouldnt call it a fetish as your story is definately not a sexual one. Enjoying high heel footwear doesnt have to be a fetish, its no different to being comfortable in your favourite T-Shirt or sweater.

How long ago was this, and have you had any more encounters with family since then?

Hi there Dizzy!

I wouldn't feel embarrassed about getting caught. They're not calling you names or labeling you stereotypically as many do these days, so I would relax and have fun with it. Perhaps you'll have opportunities to go out with them while in heels as well. The most important thing is to show confidence in your look, and it'll be all good.

hej everybody!

sorry for my late reply, i've been busy busy busy...:-D

Well wearing highheels really is a sexual thing, at least thats the feeling i get when wearing them and the reason i like to wear them; It's kinda hard to explain, but for me its all about the great feeling of wearing heels; fysical and psychological and less for the looks. I really can't have extra feelings when i see a man wearing heels, the looks and the thoughts of seeing someone in heels is something thats special for me for the ladies.. (ofcourse no offend to men feeling/acting etc etc like women!!)

I suppose i really can get a sexual kick of heels, but when I'm uhm "done" i mostely put them away/take them off... maybe strange for some of you huh?

anyway enough offtopic (sorry)

I suppose it was around Autumn 2006.. and well I didn't really had any encounters, well i asked one of my sisters if i could order some heels thru internet and get it delivered at their place. but i didn't go thru with that...

Oh and btw: Thanks for the good/nice words ShockQueen!:)

I suppose it was around Autumn 2006.. and well I didn't really had any encounters, well i asked one of my sisters if i could order some heels thru internet and get it delivered at their place. but i didn't go thru with that...

Oh and btw: Thanks for the good/nice words ShockQueen!:)

Hiya Dizzy

wow, has your sister said anything about it since then or asked any questions about it? Shockqueen's right though, if their not name calling or trying to label you then it sounds like they are pretty open minded and relaxed about it :-D

well at first she said i'd better could ask my other sister since she lives closer, but because she lives with her boyfriend that didn't seem such a good idea (I don't want to let him know so...) She said it was ok than...:)

Well further i didn't really talked alot about it. Well once she said she wouldn't be embarresed if i walked thru the city with her on my heels orso...

But i believe i'd prefer to do that with a future girlfriend since it's also a sexual thing for me to walk on them... (i love the helplesness towards women) ..but that's just me, otherwise it would be very cool to walk around with someone like my sis I recon.

Furthermore i didnt realy talked alot about it, yea a littlebit about corsets one time. but not alot..

Greetzz,

dizzy

PS:

Soon i'll try to upload a picture of the shoes i wanted to buy: They look a little like menshoes with a thin heel... (see "Shoe Critique" - i'll try to keep it "On-topic" than :-D )

Hi dizzy; I think your story is great and you have a couple real understanding sisters. Thats so cool.

As it being a sexual thing, I used to be like that. ***EDITED OUT***. Then later on I found out that my passion for heels was normal and I just wanted to wear them all the time and seen no reason why I couldn't. Thats when my collection started growing. It's still sexual but I have learned to control it and really enjoy wearing them a lot more now.

Hey Johnieheel:

I couldn't agree with you more! i have been wearing high heels since I was 12 - over 40 years now and love them. Obviously when I was younger I did the same thing. ***EDITED***.

Now they are still a sexual thing - but I wear them all the time at home and love the feeling of trying on some new high heels. I love to go to the store and see the new styles and buy the ones I like.

My wife is the best and is OK with me wearing heels at home and when we drive on long trips - or even just around town.

Life is great and even better in high heels.

Bernheels

about the fetish part. Fetish is a worship of an object and could also be worshipped in a sexual way. It does not pertain only to shoes even though the tag has been put on them. Lets work together to remove fetish from shoes.:-D

It would be nice to remove "fetish", "stripper", and "crossdresser" from the descriptions of high heels on eBay. Those terms are a real turn-off for me. Shoes are just shoes, even with high heels. I would tend not to order from someone who uses those descriptors.

It would be nice to remove "fetish", "stripper", and "crossdresser" from the descriptions of high heels on eBay. Those terms are a real turn-off for me. Shoes are just shoes, even with high heels. I would tend not to order from someone who uses those descriptors.

lol, indeed, the auctions might as well say "Suitable for anybody with feet"

Its a pain that there are so many auctions on ebay where people say "Suitable for...."

Unless its a technical part for an engine, computer or other peice of technical kit, then I'm sure people can work out what footwear is for...

or can they :o

You had a great story. I am glad to see that your sister was so accepting. As for my sister I don't know if she would be or not. I know how she acted when she found out I wear skirts from time to time. Not sure how she would act with the heels.

When I was a teenager my oldest sister caught me wearing her heels and didn't mind. She also didn't tell my parents about it.

Yea BobHH, I'd like that too.

I have the same problem with the word "sexy", which is almost always included in the description or title. :rolleyes:

That said, I think these labels are there solely as search criteria, and they MUST be getting used. I have had to sell 3 or 4 pairs of shoes or boots that could only be used as 'bedroom slippers'. My auction selling experience tells me most of my buyers are men. I've even had some F-2-F meetings with men buyers so I know it's not just wishful thinking and I've yet to advertise a man's shoe, much less sell one.

When I've listed an item with the term 'fetish' in it, not only did I get a significantly higher hit rate, but a significantly higher 'watcher' level too. Can never be sure if it produces a higher price, but they certainly produced a higher sale price than I expected. Key word advertising; "stripper", "fetish", "CD" work, even if they are basically unattractive when browsing footwear listings.

Now "sexy" on the other hand ..... That could be used on anything, and means nothing. :rolleyes::D

I've owned a mountain bike I would have described as 'sexy'. ;):D

Edited by FastFreddy2

I'm glad you had a positive experience with your sisters! Overcoming that percieved "barrier" must have given you more confidence!