Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

How Long .....

I've been busy with work for a week or two, and trying to get my new home in some sort of order. Means I haven't been out anywhere in heels recently, and I think it's starting to get to me a bit.

It would be fair to say, wearing heels is one of the few pleasures I have left. It doesn't make me fat, actually helps to keep me fit[ter]. Apart from the expense of continually acquiring new heels, it's easily the healthiest 'hobby' I've had for a while. B)

What sort of time goes between wearing periods for you other members? I used to wear them every day, until I broke the Mars Bar pair on the new house stairwell. [Mars = Work/rest/play.] I've got lots of pairs, I'm just [stupidly] reluctant to trash a pair wearing them out.

So, wear them everyday? Every week?

How long would you go before feeling like you're missing a fundamental part of your usual lifestyle?

While being without heels for years I'll go insane not wearing my new heels for a single day at them moment! As I said: A kind of over-compensation. This is going much farer than wanted, actually I'll managed to drive my car wearing my 6" stiletto heels.

It all depends on my mood, I have a couple of pairs of flat shoes that I nearly always wear around the house, as they are very comfortable and easy to slip on, as for heels I can go days without "Bothering" and then I get the urge to wear heels and also over compensate and wear heels non stop for 2 or 3 days. But it all depends on my mood, and too an extent whether I am working or on my days off.

Sometime I can go without wearing heels for weeks. Must be because I know I can wear them anytime I want.

I guess I can go for quite a while without wearing heels, but haven't had to lately. When I don't have the urge to wear them though, it can go on for a couple of months without being given a thought. As I'm sure you all know though, when the feelings there, only heels will stop the craving.

As I'm sure you all know though, when the feelings there, only heels will stop the craving.

Hmmmm.

"Craving." Good choice of word. :rolleyes:

In some ways it's comparable with similar vices ..... Go for long enough without, and you really don't know [remember] what you're missing. Get a taste for it, and maybe you can't get enough.

Me and chocolate have just such a relationship. [Wasn't expecting that, where you? :( ] I can go quite some time without, but someone give me a square from a bar ... and ALL the bar (or box) of chocolates have to be eaten! :o

On a more serious note, I think I may be reaching a critical point [or crisis] where I'm getting a tad impatient with how little time I'm spending in heels. I'm fully aware I won't live forever, nor can I expect to stay fit enough for walking all day in heels when I make the opportunity. It's almost like I'm starting to treat each missed day, as the lost day it is.

And I know I'm not alone. Recently I've been looking at the daily birthday list, and the age of the member. Many, not all but seems like most, are fellows in their mid years. Some cynic's would say "men entering, or in a mid-life crisis". This might be true, or it might just be men who have come to realise wearing heels is part of what they are, and thay have finally accepted it?

The bigger/worse problem of course, how to convert that craving, into a satisfaction?

How to eat your fill of chocolate, without getting fat or spotty? :)