Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Intetrsting Night

Well just a little tale for you fellow heelers, her indoors fancied a drive out tonight, so I was wearing my Evans 3 inch courts and she said "Can you drive in those?"

"Of course" well on the way back, she decided she wanted a bottle of wine, so we were halfway around ASDA before she remembered I was wearing heels.... too late Unlucky Wife we will have to carry on.

We had selected our wine when she came out with, isnt that xxxxx from your work, so much to her disgust I went and had a chat with him.

Anyways nobody noticed and she is NOT a happy camper but seemd to be mellowing to heels....

We had selected our wine when she came out with, isnt that xxxxx from your work, so much to her disgust I went and had a chat with him.

Anyways nobody noticed and she is NOT a happy camper but seemd to be mellowing to heels....

Jeez, you must have b*lls of steel. ;-) :D

Good for you though. :-( If herself told me there was someone around that was even a nodding acquaintance, I'd have made for the nearest exit! B)

"NOT a happy camper" ..... Priceless. :D