Sign in to follow this  
HighHeeler

Welcome to heels for men HighHeeler

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 40 years old high heel lover from Germany. Surfing the internet for encouragement wearing high heels as men I came across this forum. Reading some articles made me feel 'at home' at once :blink:

Addicted to high heels from the very first of my thinking I wore my mothers shoes (2") as a child. After a long period of emptiness and longing I got my first own heels two years ago - aided by my wife! She got her new Boots (Pleaser Seduce 4002) and felt so comfortable and was enthusiastic I wanted to get the same feeling. She ordered a second pair of same boots with my size and made me wearing them. What should I say - my first 5" stiletto high heels ;)

A long time 'til then with not wearing the boots 'cause of the children and descending interest of my wife seeing me in high heels :) So I decided to wear high heels in my secret privacy. Last Christmas I ordered a pair of Pleasers Domina 420 classic 7" stiletto high heels. Wearing them after work for some short secret walks on lonesome streets makes me happy again. They looked very high at the beginning but I was astonished how fast my feet adept to the pleasing 7".

Wishing I could wear my heels every day!

cu

HighHeeler

BTW: Sorry for my bad English :P

Hello and welcome, HighHeeler from Germany.

I would say your story (your past) experiences and feelings will be very similar to many people who visit here.

The first heels I tried on were also my mothers.

Walking around quiet streets in heels at night is far from ideal, nor is walking in desolate places where you have (hopefully) little chance of being discovered, but it does seems fairly common for many.

Although I will go out in public wearing heels now, when I got back into wearing heels, I spent months walking around at night getting used to wearing them again. Sometimes it was quite exciting, almost getting caught. Other times it was very difficult because I was alone in unattractive places.

It was a very caring gesture that your wife bought you some high heeled boots. It must have been pleasurable to see your wife in heels too? I am wondering why this enthusiasm by you both does not seem to be shared any longer? Are there not Clubs in Germany, that you and your wife could visit together wearing high heeled boots? From the internet I get the impression that in your country, this is a fairly popular pastime for people with a certain taste, maybe living near some of the larger cities?

There is no need to apologise your English. While it isn't word perfect, I assure you it makes easy reading. I hope my text is understood as easily.

Again, willkommen. :blink:

Edit for grammar.....

Edited by FastFreddy2

Welcome. Its a shame your wife has lost interest in you wearing heels. At least you can enjoy them in private.

Welcome

At least your wife is not totaly against the idea of you wearing heels, so go for it in private for now and who knows.....

At least in Germany there is a more liberal attitude towards fashion and style... men in heels hopefully :blink:

Hello all.

Many thanks for your welcomes B) But first of all I've to apologize for telling you wrong size of my heels. Pleasers Domina 420 is about 6" heigh not 7" - wrong calculation from Europeans 15cm :-(

Ohh internet - I love it 8-| ;-) As from my point of view Germany is far away from being liberal in these things yet. It's a very conservative country especially in the countryside (Eifel) where I live. Here are many small towns, the one I live in has about 250 inhabitants. Wearing high heels as man is a very big No-No in front of people knowing you :'-( You'll become a disregarded person 'cause you don't fit in the 'structures of normality'.

OK, living in big cities like Frankfurt, Berlin or Cologne would make things easier - especially Cologne. These cities are very liberal.

About the Clubs: Yes, there are Clubs around, but very view with even less people visiting them - compared to all Germans. But as with people knowing you but shouldn't know you visiting such Clubs you've to travel far away from your home. You see, Germany is not so liberal as shown in the internet...

Yeah, I like to see my wife in heels very much. She wears them rare enough to my mind but I don't and won't browbeat her. Fortunately she's not against me wearing high heeled boots but as she said: 'If I like it...'. And she doesn't know about my pumps yet...

I wouldn't say the enthusiasm isn't shared any longer - it's more that we couldn't get time for it. or in one word: Children. Ours are 3 and 5 years old and consume most of time. Me wearing high heels in front of them is a No-Go shared by my wife and me. And at night, when they're asleep, walking in heels will wake them (we tried this in the beginning). Also we're often tired from daily work and have to get up early in the morning so we enjoy the few hours of being together.

But the pressure of me wanting to walk in high heels grew stronger and stronger and I don't have an alternative to walking alone on lonesome roads at the moment...

Yeah, I like to see my wife in heels very much. She wears them rare enough to my mind but I don't and won't browbeat her. Fortunately she's not against me wearing high heeled boots but as she said: 'If I like it...'. And she doesn't know about my pumps yet...

I wouldn't say the enthusiasm isn't shared any longer - it's more that we couldn't get time for it. or in one word: Children. Ours are 3 and 5 years old and consume most of time. Me wearing high heels in front of them is a No-Go shared by my wife and me. And at night, when they're asleep, walking in heels will wake them (we tried this in the beginning). Also we're often tired from daily work and have to get up early in the morning so we enjoy the few hours of being together.

But the pressure of me wanting to walk in high heels grew stronger and stronger and I don't have an alternative to walking alone on lonesome roads at the moment...

Another excellent post, thank you for the insight into life and culture in your country. Very much appreciated. :-(

You will read here [and elsewhere] that the line between obsession of heels [that can become a barrier to a successful relationship] and mutual pleasure in a shared interest, can be a difficult thing to recognise. My wife understands I have an interest that was ignored for (possibly) more than 20 years. I'm currently over-compensating, and my interest is sometimes a little too strong for her. I try hard to recognise in myself, when urges get overwhelming. These tend to be after short periods [7 to 10 days] without wearing heels. It's not that I have to wear heels, but it begins to feel like I make a sacrifice for no good reason if I don't wear them? B)

With children aged 3 and 5 I'm surprised you two have the energy to stay awake at the end of the day, much less spend it in heels. ;-) :D

Though I can fully understand the need to wear heels that takes you out to the early hours of the morning for walks. How much easier would your life be, how much easier would it be for us all, if we could wear heels any time we felt inclined? I certainly would have fewer pairs, and would have made significantly fewer purchasing mistakes. [Mostly through sizing problems.]

Please keep us up-to-date on your walking adventures, and how your relationship works with your interest. We are all, very very interested.

Hello again,

I try hard to recognise in myself, when urges get overwhelming. These tend to be after short periods [7 to 10 days] without wearing heels. It's not that I have to wear heels, but it begins to feel like I make a sacrifice for no good reason if I don't wear them? ;-)

I know exactly what you mean. I think I'm a bit of over-compensating ath the moment, too. But walking in high heels feels so wonderfull I forget the rest of the world sometimes. Don't want to have them taken off ever again! B)

Today was one of these days. My urge for wearing my heels got so strong it wiped out all concerns (ugh, very bad english). I had to do something - and I did it!

I drove to an erotic-shop assuming they're more tolerant than others and walked in on my heels. OK, a man, in mans dressing (trousers, shirt and jacket) and - 6" high heels. First a saw a male clerk saying 'hello', not recognizing my heels - or at least very good in not showing :-( After a few seconds a female clerk went around the corner. Saying hello, looking up into my face (I'm about 200 cm tall without heels). Astonished about my size her eyes moved downward until recognizing me standing there in high heels. Here eyes grew a little bit but no comment, no smirk. Looking aroud the shop I saw we were the only people there.

As I walked arounf the shop the sound of my heels clapping on the floor was the only sound. It felt amazing and frightening at the same time! When I walked out of the shop both said 'Good Bye' and yet without any sign of amusement, rejection or any other negative reaction.

I was very surprised by this and wished there were more people afterwards.

Edited by HighHeeler

Hello again,

I know exactly what you mean. I think I'm a bit of over-compensating ath the moment, too. But walking in high heels feels so wonderfull I forget the rest of the world sometimes. Don't want to have them taken off ever again! B)

Today was one of these days. My urge for wearing my heels got so strong it wiped out all concerns (ugh, very bad english). I had to do something - and I did it!

As I walked arounf the shop the sound of my heels clapping on the floor was the only sound. It felt amazing and frightening at the same time! When I walked out of the shop both said 'Good Bye' and yet without any sign of amusement, rejection or any other negative reaction.

I was very surprised by this and wished there were more people afterwards.

Yes, these feelings are shared by us, and I expect many more. Tonight while busy getting ready to demonstrate some equipment to a potential customer, I had the urge to be wearing heels. It was not a good time, as I had to move around my home very quickly testing the product, then making adjustments. It just felt like I should be wearing heels even though I was working.... This is unusual, as I don't usually wear heels while at home.

I put some heels on, and continued my preparations.

We moved recently, and have very few furnishings here, and most rooms are without carpet. My wife suggested the noise of my heels might have the neighbours complaining. This would not be the case, but the heels were loud. :D

I really would have liked to leave my heels on, but the next part of the evening was a 25 mile drive into London in what felt like sub-zero temperatures, to meet a potential customer for the first time. So the heels stayed at home... :-(

Successful ventures out in the real world will I'm sure, have all of us wondering just how much further we could have pushed our luck?

Conversely, I prefer to hide in a crowd. I am at my most fraught* when walking into a very quiet shop, where the assistant sits alone watching whoever enters the premises. It maybe they are bored, but even genuine offers of help in this situation, are seldom welcome by me. Getting lost in a crowd makes it difficult for anyone to spot peculiar aspects of my clothing. :D

Another great post though, thank you. B)

*P.S.

Actually, I'm most fraught [anxious] when walking into a "Gents" [toilet ~ loo] with heels on, and there's maybe only one or two other men there. These places seldom have background noises unless hand-dryers are working, so my heels are quite noticable.

Debenhams in Oxford Street is particularly harrowing, and I have to use it every time I visit because the store stays open later than other stores when I visit London. [best to go before you travel homeward, rather than try to find a place on the way back. ;-) ]

Outside the Debenhams toilets, is a seating area. Typically men waiting for spouses, or families waiting for 'mum' will sit and chat in the circle of seats that surround the entrance to the Mens and Ladies toilets. These people who are sitting with little obvious entertainment other than people walking past [ie me] have their heads in all but the perfect place for spotting heels. It's a bit like 'running the gauntlet' :D .

Perhaps this should be a H4M Trophy Challenge? Use the Debenhams Oxford Street loos on a busy Saturday afternoon to earn some sort of [bravery] award? :D

Edited by FastFreddy2

Man - I wish I could wear my heels when working at home-office... You're in a very fortuneate position B)

Conversely, I prefer to hide in a crowd. I am at my most fraught* when walking into a very quiet shop, where the assistant sits alone watching whoever enters ...

That's quite the oppossite to me and therefore I chose the erotic shop. OK, maybe there's a slight difference between crowds and crowds. I don't think I care about really big crowds where nobody cares about the others. But in 'normal' crowds as in the main street of Cologne e.g. I fear of death! Yet here nobody cares for each other normally but once you're 'detected' you'll be in the spotlight. It's a bad experience I made years ago: It was my first visit at Colognes main shopping street. As I said, I'm 201 cm tall (w/o heels) and after entering the street I was 'the eyecatcher'. Overtopping everybody nearly all people looked, no, stared at me. And there were hundrets of them. I whished I was miles away. And now imagine me walking there in 6" heels... That's my biggest - fear next to meeting people knowing me.

So entering a special store/shop with few people isn't far as bad as corwds to me. I could react on them: talking, explaining, discussing. For me it's far easier to get on with catching the eyes of single persons than of a mass.

Perhaps this should be a H4M Trophy Challenge? Use the Debenhams Oxford Street loos on a busy Saturday afternoon to earn some sort of [bravery] award? ;-)

I'll take it: Shall I ever come to London, I'll give you a call and we're going to Debenhams together!

Man - I wish I could wear my heels when working at home-office... You're in a very fortuneate position B)

At first look that might be true. But the reason I can, is that there aren't any young children around usually. When my grandson is here, the heels are put away. Interestingly, I've twice seen him put his mothers heels on. If ever there was a 'bite your lip' moment, they both were!

I'm happy to make this change to my behaviour so he is not unsettled by my dress preferences. I think this is the same you you? The big difference between us, you have to change all the time. :D I expect it's worth it though. Young children can be just about the best thing ever. [so funny!]

It's not until they get hormones and turn into argumentive teenagers, they become less pleasant to be around. :D

It was my first visit at Colognes main shopping street. As I said, I'm 201 cm tall (w/o heels) and after entering the street I was 'the eyecatcher'. Overtopping everybody nearly all people looked, no, stared at me. And there were hundrets of them. I whished I was miles away. And now imagine me walking there in 6" heels... That's my biggest - fear next to meeting people knowing me.

For us British and our Americans cousins, that means 6ft 7inches. You are quite a tall man, and I'd suggest the envy of us shorter men, an object of curiosity for many women. ;-) Were you single, under 30 and living over here, I could introduce you to many fine looking women who would enjoy being with such a tall fella. [The girls I have in mind are close to 6ft themselves.]

Perhaps you are a little shy, holding the interest of so many people? Me, I did a little acting for a year when I was younger [around 12 years old] and really enjoyed performing in the lead role to an audience of about 200 parents. Maybe that's why I don't seem to be shy in front of a crowd? An early, but pleasant experience?

You would be noticed here too, but not for a bad reason. If you also have green skin and two heads .... maybe you would scare people, but otherwise not. B)

Does this explain your 'handle; "High"-heeler? :-( :D:D

Sorry for answering so late but I couldn't get time to write yet. I made some interesting experiences in the last days - but answers first :rolleyes:

Yes, my children make me happy as no other could do - the're the best thing ever. I hope it stays when the grew up and become teenager :o My boots are stored in our 'parents' wardrobe and my pumps in my car (even my wife doesn't know about them yet). I'm very careful about them not seeing me in heels unfortunately that's the main reason why I can't wear them at home.

Perhaps you are a little shy, ... Does this explain your 'handle; "High"-heeler? :D:P:D

I think you're right, that may be the reason. I'm very shy especially with crowds or few people knowing me. My shyness is based on unpleasant experiences in school. Back then I was very tall for my age and had to hear contumely about me all the time... That shapes future :)

Now my newly made experiences: Again I went to an erotic shop, another one than last time, wearing my heels. Entering the shop there were 2 clerks and about 10 other customers. Scared but brave I walked around, spoke to the clerks and looked at dvd-covers and toys. What should I say: Absolutely no reaction from anyone. As I knelt down searching a pair of tigh highs a new customer came in and went beside me. As he finally passed he stopped, turned, got big eyes and - went on. Leaving the store I realized that I was in there for about 1 hour!

My second experience based on a little tricking my wife :( Wearing high heels makes her standing/walking more straight and - contrary to doctors warnings about heels - gives her less pain within her backbone. Two days ago I mourned about having pain in the backbone and remembered her of her saying. She encouraged my by saying 'Yes, try it by yourself!', having no problem with me wearing heels after one year of abstinence. Our children were in bed and I put on my boots (5" spiked heels). You couldn't imagine how happy I was!

cu

HighHeeler

I think you're right, that may be the reason. I'm very shy especially with crowds or few people knowing me. My shyness is based on unpleasant experiences in school. Back then I was very tall for my age and had to hear contumely about me all the time... That shapes future :o

This is typical I think, of anyone slightly larger, or slightly smaller, someone heavier, someone lighter. Maybe someone with ginger hair, or a stammer? If young people are slightly different, they will suffer the scorn of 'the mob'. I understand though, it will 'colour' your thinking and how you believe the world sees you. Children can be quite unpleasant (as I mentioned before?)

My second experience based on a little tricking my wife :rolleyes: Wearing high heels makes her standing/walking more straight and - contrary to doctors warnings about heels - gives her less pain within her backbone. Two days ago I mourned about having pain in the backbone and remembered her of her saying. She encouraged my by saying 'Yes, try it by yourself!', having no problem with me wearing heels after one year of abstinence. Our children were in bed and I put on my boots (5" spiked heels). You couldn't imagine how happy I was!

cu

HighHeeler

This is very clever. :)

Will you be having a lot of back problems in the future? :(:D

This is very clever. :(

Will you be having a lot of back problems in the future? :o:)

Oh yes! I feel it right now! There, my bad back will kill me soon :rolleyes::D:P

*P.S.

Actually, I'm most fraught [anxious] when walking into a "Gents" [toilet ~ loo] with heels on, and there's maybe only one or two other men there. These places seldom have background noises unless hand-dryers are working, so my heels are quite noticable.

Debenhams in Oxford Street is particularly harrowing, and I have to use it every time I visit because the store stays open later than other stores when I visit London. [best to go before you travel homeward, rather than try to find a place on the way back. ;-) ]

Outside the Debenhams toilets, is a seating area. Typically men waiting for spouses, or families waiting for 'mum' will sit and chat in the circle of seats that surround the entrance to the Mens and Ladies toilets. These people who are sitting with little obvious entertainment other than people walking past [ie me] have their heads in all but the perfect place for spotting heels. It's a bit like 'running the gauntlet' :D .

Perhaps this should be a H4M Trophy Challenge? Use the Debenhams Oxford Street loos on a busy Saturday afternoon to earn some sort of [bravery] award? :D

It's taken me some time, but I've not only taken some photo's of this area but bought the cable that's allowed me to download them off my cheap phone. cool.gif

So......

First picture is of the entrance on (I think) the third floor. There are three seating couches arranged in a circle. One opposite as you go in, one on either side. Mens toilets to the left, Ladies to the right.

Entrance. You can see the couch mentioned opposite the Entrance.

Closer view showing the couch on the left, with Mens corridor behind the couch.

View up to the Mens toilets. You'll notice it's quite a walk, which gives people plenty of time to watch you walk towards the loos.

View out from the Mens toilets. And sight of the corridor that leads into the Ladies toilets [in the background].

I can't remember how I got these photo's with the seats empty, possibly taken as the store closed. Usually there is at least one family spread across a couch, and often all three couches have people on them. The waiting area and attached corridors are so far away from the busy areas, there's not much noise to hide the sound of heels. ohmy.gif

For me, going in is seldom a problem. I need to go, and I seldom go before I must go. biggrin.gif Leaving is completely different. There's no longer any pressure from the water-works, and people have had the opportunity to listen and look at my footwear. And look from what might be the optimum height, while sat comfortably receptive to any passing entertainment. wink.gif Ears and eyes favourably close to the click clack of heels .....

It's definitely not for the faint hearted. biggrin.gif