Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Want Black Ankle Boots With 2" Block Heel

Can remember where I've seen them, but I spied some very wearable boots for £22 recently.

Claimed to have a 3" heel, but didn't look like 3 to me, more like a little over 2" maybe even if they were actually 3" high. Very male looking, slightly cowboy-ish style but without a pointed toe.

Worth me having another look for them, or you completely sorted now? :huh:

Saw them again today in Matalan.

It's another site that doesn't like links, so I can't add one. But VERY wearable style.

I think they have the heel height correct though ..... Looks higher close up, but not so high when the shoe is on the floor. ;)

(hehehe)

post-40-0-86965000-1342577313_thumb.jpg

Edited by FastFreddy2

Saw them again today in Matalan.

It's another site that doesn't like links, so I can't add one. But VERY wearable style.

I think they have the heel height correct though ..... Looks higher close up, but not so high when the shoe is on the floor. ;)

(hehehe)

post-40-0-86965000-1342577313_thumb.jpg

Looks like male boots to me.. :)

But 1 inch to low...

Looks like male boots to me.. :)

Exactly what he needs. B)

And while it might be an inch too low for the likes of you and me, ;) it's possibly an inch too high for shyguy. :huh:

If you pass any Evans stores, lots of boots on sale at the moment, bit hit and miss as to what each stores has, Ive picked up a couple of pairs in recent weeks for £20 or less

• Like 1

I saw some great looking boots in Evans online but never got to purchase. Unfortunately Evans in MK closed down a while back so the nearest is now in Northampton, so not passing by too often.

Unfortunately Evans in MK closed down a while back so the nearest is now in Northampton, so not passing by too often.

I have that as a 16 mile each way journey. :)

Given the speed you drive, I can't image it would take you long to visit. Didn't check the Luton branch, but not much further?

Do you not run up and down the M1 any longer? :P

If you know your Evans size, and have a style in mind, could you not order over the internet?

I saw some great looking boots in Evans online but never got to purchase.

:blink::wacko:

Or get once of us 'more mobile' fellas to purchase for you? B)

Edited by FastFreddy2

I am in Northampton working on a daily basis, but tracked by work so can't leave the site I am on. Internet ordering was an option but always had other things which the money needed to be spent on if it was in the bank to start with. At the moment I can't even walk properly anyway as I damaged my knee so it's all academic for the moment :-(

At the moment I can't even walk properly anyway as I damaged my knee so it's all academic for the moment :sad:

Hopefully that will improve. B)

Not like the rest of us collectors then, always buying for tomorrow? ;):P:D