Sign in to follow this  
miltboot

Boots Or Shoes?

I've always found something empowering about boots. They are definitely my preference. Just wondering what everyone else prefers

From the practical point ......

Shoes are more obvious if worn in the street ... by men. Boots can be a lot less obvious. But with my skinny legs, I can't wear long boots, they're just too baggy. So I'm kinda stuck with ankle boots.

Now, seeing a girl or woman out wearing heels ..... I'd agree that high heeled boots do infer a stronger personality.

I like both shoes and boots equally, but so far I have only worn my boots in public, as they are less obvious.

I agree boots are less obvious, but I find them less comfortable for wearing for an extended period. I have large ankles and calves compared to most fashionable boots, so cannot zip up even knee highs. Measurements really increased with lots of working out at the gym. The wide calf, large size boots I have seen don't have very high heels or look real stylish. But one thing stops me the most right now, and that is lack of a companion. The sometime girlfriend is only about 5'1" compared to my 6' 2", so adding to my height with heels really exaggerates the difference, and she doesn't wear much in the way of heels. I've tried.

sometimes boots/sometimes shoes, depending on what they look like. Boots are a lot easier for going out, but that almost seems to defeat the point (Not making much sense I Know).

If I had to pick Shoes - every time