Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Schuh Courts

Schuh have had a patent court shoe available for what must be better part of a year. Plastic (okay, synthetic), but blooming expensive at £50.

Lois

What makes these unusual, is they have a 5" heel. I bought a pair in black, returned them, and bought them again 6 months later. They come up a bit small, so I can't get them on when it's hot. There seems to be something odd about the shoe shape too, as they feel MUCH higher than 5", and I struggle to walk correctly in them. But I do enjoy a challenge. :smile:

Read the reviews. Makes very very very entertaining reading.

Typical.

These shoes have been around for some time.

I finally gave in and purchased a second pair (having checked for correct sizing and quality with a 'first' pair - that I subsequently returned to a local store as they failed my VFM test) with me making the second purchase because they didn't appear to be getting into "Sale" stock and I've got very little self-control around Christmas. And these have been available for some considerable time after all ... :smile:

I believe I made my final purchase in early November, having decided it was better to have some that failed the VFM test, rather than not own a pair. :smile:

They've just gone down in price! Finally getting into the Sale stock. Size 8's still thin on the ground, but they are about.... :D

Red has always been my favourite colour for shoes .... :smile:

Bought a pair in blue tonight from the Oxford Street store .... £24.95 :rolleyes:

I don't suppose we have any members in either Belfast or West Lothian could visit their local Schuh store to get me a red pair. :o

Edited by FastFreddy2

Found last night on Schuh website, a red pair in a 41 had been returned to Westfield in West-ish London.

Rang them this morning, and still in stock, so had them put to one side.

Rang them tonight before travelling, to make sure they were still there. [bit of a trip see.]

Got to the store .... no-one could find them .....

They'd been left on the upper floor [mens section] next to the telephone there. Colour of my face matched the shoes .... Boy, was I expecting to launch into 'grumpy customer' .... :huh:

Pictues soon. Promise. :rolleyes:

I'm jealous now. I like the Lois Schuh courts. If they don't fit pass them on to me. :rolleyes:

Bad news I'm afraid .... ;)

Can't walk in them though. They are snug, definitely not strolling around the park shoes. As I've mentioned before, there's something about the shape of the rise (the curve) that makes them feel higher, and are certainly harder to walk in than just about every other pair of shoes I own.

Will have to do the piccies tomorrow. Lakeside is calling. [Rather, the wife is getting impatient. :huh: ]

Bad news I'm afraid .... :huh:

Can't walk in them though. They are snug, definitely not strolling around the park shoes. As I've mentioned before, there's something about the shape of the rise (the curve) that makes them feel higher, and are certainly harder to walk in than just about every other pair of shoes I own.

Will have to do the piccies tomorrow. Lakeside is calling. [Rather, the wife is getting impatient. :rolleyes: ]

Lots of the reviews I have seen about them said they came up small. I had to kick my self at not getting a pair last year when I originally saw them.

Hope you enjoyed Lakeside.

Lots of the reviews I have seen about them said they came up small. I had to kick my self at not getting a pair last year when I originally saw them.

Kick yourself even more ... They're half price now? :huh:

Hope you enjoyed Lakeside.

Got back from Lakeside/Bluewater around midnight. 10 hour shopping gig including an hour each way travelling. Two small breaks, so effectly 7 hours shopping. Enough for anyone. ;)

Freddy spent

Tried the red courts on tonight for about 20 seconds.

One or two minor scuffs on them, but they were 'returns' and they were half price. Good news is they fit better than both the black or the blue pairs.

Still can't walk in them. :huh:;)

Hopefully, pictures tomorrow.

Those heels are to die for, but I just know that even if they had my size, I too would not be able to walk in them. Shame, a pair in patent black would be fantastic.. but hey ho we can but dream

Mrs Freddy ['only along for the ride'] bought >> these << I suspect because they were her favourite brand and had a LOT of money knocked off. Oh, and apparently they fitted quite well too. <ahttp://heels4men.net/uploads/emoticons/default_huh.png' alt=':huh:'> She also bought two jersey dresses from Jane Norman, both starting life at

Apparently they still have a slate grey pair in 41 at the MK branch ....

Shyguy .... Any chance you could get them for me if you get over that way? :blink: [i'll sort you out via P/P.]

Edited by FastFreddy2

Just seen this a little late to do anything, could ask the wife.

Did you? ;):D

Thought I was going to Northampton [via M1] on Wednesday hoping to collect them either from yourself, or the shop on the way through, if they would keep them. :)

Got a phone call from the builder today, wants to come Wednesday - for the whole day!

So at the moment, I'll be on baby-sitting duties instead. :P "Best laid plans.... " :blink:

Did you? ;):D

Thought I was going to Northampton [via M1] on Wednesday hoping to collect them either from yourself, or the shop on the way through, if they would keep them. :)

Got a phone call from the builder today, wants to come Wednesday - for the whole day!

So at the moment, I'll be on baby-sitting duties instead. :P "Best laid plans.... " :blink:

Mrs Shyguy is going to MK on Wednesday, and can collect for you. If you still have my number give me a call (lost yours when I changed phone).

Mrs Shyguy is going to MK on Wednesday, and can collect for you. If you still have my number give me a call (lost yours when I changed phone).

Text message sent at 5.30pm tonight.

If I haven't had a text back from you by 7.30pm, I will call the number I have. Not rung yet as I don't know if you are driving home from work. :blink:

Had a walk around on a carpeted floor today. Either I'm getting better wearing these or the heels are sinking further into the carpet. B)

If you haven't already, DO PLEASE read the feedback on this style at Schuh. [Different colours have feedback from different people. The feedback doesn't appear to be shared.]

To make life easy >> click here <<

If I remember, at least one report back from a fella. Which gives me an idea .... **

** Which failed, as you can only leave remarks on items bought through your Schuh account, so only items selected from your purchase history? **

Edited by FastFreddy2

Blue Lois courts in action .....

To see a short movie >> click here <<

All copyrights acknowledged.

P.S.

Just had a look at the Schuh link .... Looks like they've all gone? :rolleyes:

Did you get a pair? :o

Edited by FastFreddy2