Sign in to follow this  
nemasis

Persuading Manufacturers

I was thinking maybe as this site grows we could organize some type of petition/email compaign to the designer shoe manufacturers about our desire for larger shoes and boots. Also not just larger sizes but wider widths as well.

Just a thought:)

Hello my group,

If I could find investors, I could find the manufacturers, because that's what i use to do four 7 years ago. And now I am redesigning because the current designers will not convince the manufacturers that there actually clients that want larger sizes.

Ven

Hello my group,

If I could find investors, I could find the manufacturers, because that's what i use to do four 7 years ago. And now I am redesigning because the current designers will not convince the manufacturers that there actually clients that want larger sizes.

Ven

Hi members of this group.

We just recently registered into the FORUM. Our intention is to comercialize genderless shoes. Simply put it, shoes for her or for him from loafers to slip on with 4 to 10 cm (2 to 5 in) stiletto to block heel with varied shape, such as western style, semi western style; in addition we have boots, semi-boots and sandals.

We have the supply chain in place and we have photos to show the products. Anybody interested please send us an Email and we can discuss models, sizes, styles, heels height and shape, colours and type of leather. The shoes are all leather and of the highest quality of materials and craftmanship.

We ship around the world and accept payment through PAYPAL or direct deposit into our company bank account. We re planning on adding Credit Card Payment in the coming future.

Roger Bertrand

Would be nice if you could post some sample pics (without links first) so we can get an idea of what you offer. Then if interested people can find out more by private messaging.

Are you getting many orders, it would be interesting for us here to know how much demand there is for mens heels.