Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

Amazing new product

Today I recieved a phonecall from a man named MARK SHEPHERD. For the last 3 years Mark has been developing a new kind of insole named the ITSOLE which has been designed for use with high heels. Thanks to my local radio station my name was passed on to him as this coming weekend I am participating in a 10 mile high heel sponsored walk.

He was keen to contact me as he was looking for guinea pigs to try out and promote his new ITSOLES. What better way to test them for duribility then get a 14.5 stone (203Lbs) man to walk in them for 10 miles. I was more than willing as he was also willing to sponsor the charity

post-5051-129209601601_thumb.jpg

They looks real good. Hope they are as good as they look. Have you try them yet. Please let us know if they works or not.

Guess I could have been needing them last Saturday. Me and my girlfreiend was attending a party, a cocktail party, we had quite a bit of standing to do.

Yes my 5 inch super pointy stiletto heels looked great but after quite many hours of standing, walking and dancing my feet didn

They looks real good. Hope they are as good as they look. Have you try them yet. Please let us know if they works or not.

Guess I could have been needing them last Saturday. Me and my girlfreiend was attending a party, a cocktail party, we had quite a bit of standing to do.

Yes my 5 inch super pointy stiletto heels looked great but after quite many hours of standing, walking and dancing my feet didn

at long last i have completed my ten mile high heel walk. this was made possible by the insoles i was testing. they are due for sale very soon and will cost

at long last i have completed my ten mile high heel walk. this was made possible by the insoles i was testing. they are due for sale very soon and will cost