Sign in to follow this  
BobHH

Gabriella Rocha

I bought a pair of Gabriella Rocha "Stef" wedges - about a 4.5 inch heel, slip on or slide style, and very attractive looking, but ... I got size 12, their largest, and they were WAY too small. Not even close! I gave them to a lady who wears size 10s and they fit her perfectly.

Very disappointing that they could be that far off.

I hate when that happens, I have had a couple of pairs of shoes I really liked which came up too small despite being the right size. Recently it happened to my daughter for her prom heels.

At least somebody got something out of it though, and your lady friend must have been pleased with the unexpected addition to her shoe rack ;)

The Stef wedges went on sale after Christmas for 75% off at 6PM.com, now only $13.75! I took a chance that the ones I bought back in July were marked with the wrong size, being two sizes under the labeled size, and ordered a pair. The only ones left in USW 12W were tan, but at the price, OK. They came and although slightly on the small side, they are not as small as the July pair, and are wearable and comfortable!

post-59-0-23350100-1294374342_thumb.jpg

The wedges look good!

Thankfully a fit this time and at a very attractive price too. :rolleyes:

You would think with all this 'globalisation' going on, someone somewhere [Germans?] would produce a shoe sizing standard the rest of the world could conform to. Seems to me the biggest problem with ordering anything on-line, and especially from overseas, is sizing compatibility. [That's it. Soapbox moment for today over. :huh: ]