11 members have voted

1. 1. SANDAL BOOT POLL

• ALREADY OWN A PAIR OF SANDAL BOOTS
    • DONT HAVE A PAIR BUT WOULD LOVE A PAIR
    • NO THANK YOU. NOT MY STYLE
    • NOT SURE I LIKE THEM OR IF THEY WOULD SUIT ME
    • I PREFER THE HIGH HEEL TYPES
    • I PREFER THE LOW HEEL TYPES

i just came across these sandal boots on the internet and i must say that they are rather nice to say the least. when i first see them i thought ''they would be nice to walk in'' support is excellent and your feet stay cool due to the open design. fill in my poll stating if you own a pair or if you would like a pair or not. maybe you prefer a high heel or a low heel:smile::lol::smile:

post-5051-129209601575_thumb.jpg

post-5051-129209601579_thumb.jpg

There is something that fascinates me, but then, I love to show my toes. I live in a warm climate so they would not be practical, but would on a business trip up North in winter months. That is where the open toes become impractical.

E

Can't understand the idea of 'sandal boots' ..... Bit like perforated wellington boots? biggrin.gif

Seems to be quite trendy to own open toe boots following on from gladiator styles seen in the past couple of years ...

I can understand sandals, shoes, and boots, even shoe boots..... wink.gif But I'm obviously getting too old [staid] in my taste for this youthful fad. In my day, boots were something worn to protect your feet from inclement or wet weather. How much use is a boot with open toes? wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

i just came across these sandal boots on the internet and i must say that they are rather nice to say the least. when i first see them i thought ''they would be nice to walk in'' support is excellent and your feet stay cool due to the open design. fill in my poll stating if you own a pair or if you would like a pair or not. maybe you prefer a high heel or a low heel:smile::lol::smile:

I replied previously, but found these. I wore it on a business trip up north recently when the weather was cool and loved it. I only wish that the toe opening was a little more generous. I was the target of many "looks" from many men and several women, but unable to decide if it was the boot and toes itself or that I use crutches and in a heel. Nonetheless, I felt very good in it.

E

http://www.shoebuy.com/klub-nico-cindy/490650/1035887

I replied previously, but found these. I wore it on a business trip up north recently when the weather was cool and loved it. I only wish that the toe opening was a little more generous. I was the target of many "looks" from many men and several women, but unable to decide if it was the boot and toes itself or that I use crutches and in a heel. Nonetheless, I felt very good in it.

E

http://www.shoebuy.c.../490650/1035887

I love them E!

Not quite sandal boots, but definitely an open toe boot >> River Island << for circa £100. ohmy.gif

Check out the 360' degree view. Stunning heel. cool.gif

Edited by FastFreddy2