Sign in to follow this  
Tech

New wives and girlfriends forum

Now then, heres one that I'm sure EVERY guy has worried over....

How do I tell my "wife/girlfriend/partner that i like wearing heels?

Well, here is the place to air your thoughts, share your experiences and hopefully give some others a slice of your wisdom....

This forum is dedicated to telling your wives or girlfriends, or sharing your experiences of how you came to let them know or how they found out and what happened when you either told them, or just showed them.

Some of you have just told your wife/girlfriend and discovered everything turned out great, and others may have deep reservations about what your wife/girlfriend might say, or the "will they leave me" scenario too.

Either way, you all have something to share about your wives and girlfriends and how they either found out or how you want to share this with them so lets hear it..

Hi, I just joined HFM. My wife knows I like wearing heels at home when we are goofing around. I would cram my feet into a pair of hers that seem the largest. It made my heart go crazy, and I felt great.

I got my first pair earlier this year when we went with some of her girl friends to a Rocky Horror Picture show. Me, my wife, and one of her friends dressed up as the transvestite. The other friend didn't dress up. That day we went looking for shoes for me. It was awesome trying them on. I sort of hid a little when doing it. She would be the look out. That day I got a new high heel shoes and that night I got to wear them out in public. It was nice even if it was part or an costume.

Now I got my own pair at home, no more cramming into hers.

I just bought two pairs of Vera Wang ankle boots. One pair for her and one pair for me. They have a 4 inch heel. She hasn't seen them yet. I haven't given them to her yet, she will have to wait till X-mas. I had to go to the store the other day and I took my pair with me. I put them on and did my shopping. My heart was pounding a million miles per hour. I want to wear them out in public with her, with some longer jeans and a nice shirt when we go for a drink, or a movie or whatever. I plan on telling her so. I hope she can handle it.

Guy

Have fun and good luck with the wife! I wear mine out all the time with my wife and it's a great feeling. I have 3 pair of pants with 4" longer legs and barely anyone notices the shoes. When they do, it's because the notice my wife's 5" heels, then see mine cause they are looking there.

Show us some pics of your shoes!

CJ

Thanks for the comment! I'll get a picture on pretty soon. I like my high heel shoes feminine looking for sure. No male boots with a large heel. I love just to shop with my wife when she buys shoes for her. If I'm at the store by myself, I will allways have to walk through the womens shoe section, just to look.

When I bought our ankle boots, I got myself a pair of Jeans, 2 inches long.

4 inches seems crazy, I don't know. Maybe I will have to try that.

I prefer the feminine shoes too but in public, the boot look and chunky heels get less notice. I do wear my patent 5" mary janes with block heels in public and the patent gets some attention. I haven't been brave enough to wear stilettos out to the mall or dinner yet. Probably wouldn't be any different but who knows? I love the height so nothing less that 3.5-4" for me.

I have some pics up over at HHPlace.org. Same username there for me.

CJ

I broke it to the wife last night. She can not handle it in public. Even if we were on a trip. I think she felt a little insecure, she questioned my sexaul preference? The heels are susposed to be for her she says.

She knows I have a shoe fetish, so it's ok in the bedroom only. I just have to go from there and try to get her more use to it.

Wish me luck,

Guy

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like the basic questions all spouses have when it comes up. My wife knew about my heel fettish from early in our dating. Recently (after 15 years of marriage) we are both getting over the "concerned about what others think" and starting to really have some fun. Give her some time to loosen up. Small steps.

CJ

It took me a while before I could tell my young wife, and it was a very nervous time, but I finally did, and it was no big deal to her. She liked heels, too. We went shopping together for shoes, and she encouraged me to wear them wherever and whenever I wanted (except to church). Mostly 6" stiletto platforms in those days (now I have abandoned the high platforms as too hard to walk on unknown surfaces). But I lost her to a heart attack 7 years ago.

Girlfriend (now ex) was clued in early. We also went shopping and she thought my stiletto heels were very sexy. Another lady friend (tall) thought the heels were wonderful and that was the only public outing, on a crowded street on Halloween. They were 5 inch stiletto slides, with jeans and black socks, though she wanted me to lose the socks. Lots of favorable comments from women. Lately and current lady friend (now married but still a friend) who is 5' 10" tall and won't wear heels, though she tries mine, is fine with them, though she won't wear heels herself, saying she can't walk in them and is not willing to try.

No real girlfriends now, and one sort of friend doesn't know and a dance partner doesn't know or wasn't listening. Both very young compared to me.

It took me a while before I could tell my young wife, and it was a very nervous time, but I finally did, and it was no big deal to her. She liked heels, too. We went shopping together for shoes, and she encouraged me to wear them wherever and whenever I wanted (except to church). Mostly 6" stiletto platforms in those days (now I have abandoned the high platforms as too hard to walk on unknown surfaces). But I lost her to a heart attack 7 years ago.

That seems like a double tragedy? Not only lose your lover and companion, but someone you could share your love of heels with. :o

I hope you find another understanding friend. [sorry for your loss too.]