Sign in to follow this  
vee6

UGG ly ?

HI,

Just wondered what peoples thought are on the UGG boots ?

Good Bad or UGGly

I know wht they called them UGG...

HI,

Good Bad or UGGly

Major thumbs down for me I am afraid.

They look smelly (if you know what I mean), they dont keep their shape and look very tatty very quickly.

On holiday in 30 degrees heat, there was a woman wearing them and a bikini reading a book on a sun lounger, I nudged my wife who could not believe it either.

jeeez, some people :-P

HI,

Good Bad or UGGly

Do you have some? This is a critique section buddy, you show us what you have/wear, and people jump in and offer feedback..

ADMIN

As for ownership, NO, but maybe some favorable posts about them may make me think about it :-P..

why is the post still here then? I don't know that I can move it , can you:???:.....

I was just trying to distribute new posts into different areas to keep people interested and comming back to different areas with posts, is that not what we want?

I guess it's a bit like a traffic cop on a quiet country lane, he can afford to book everyone with such little traffic.

Keep heeling...

Hello Nigel,

well external viewing them I agree with the points you have made, I am interested to know why they are so popular, are they just megga comfy, like the other end of the scale to the styles we have grown up with ? the lack of leather makes me think they are not sturdy enough for the job.

V

ADMIN

As for ownership, NO, but maybe some favorable posts about them may make me think about it :-P..

why is the post still here then? I don't know that I can move it , can you:???:.....

I was just trying to distribute new posts into different areas to keep people interested and comming back to different areas with posts, is that not what we want?

I guess it's a bit like a traffic cop on a quiet country lane, he can afford to book everyone with such little traffic.

Keep heeling...

Actually, its nothing like a traffic cop on a quiet lane. If you think I have no work to do then you are seriously seriously mistaken...

What "we"(Admins & Moderators) dont have time for is reorganising things people keep putting in the wrong place, all I'm asking for is, instead of just throwing threads anywhere to make the website seem busy, just keep them in the right place, no matter what the rest of the site looks like.

I think it is fair enough to review a shoe or boot without owning a pair albeit not a full review.

The issue for me is that Ugg boots are not heels, I guess they dont deserve our attention.

Lets keep this site Heels for men please.

Edited by Nigel