Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Strange, but true.....

I've a girlfriend who I've known for about 10 years. I haven't seen much of here over the last 3-4 years, because she's been a bit loved up with a fella. She's South American, and unusually, so is her fella. I mention that, because usually she's got an English partner.....

She knows a bit about my (ancient) past, and in keeping with that, invited me to an alternative Miss World about 5 years ago. We went, and we both had a nice time, with me in awe of just how attractive a man dressed a women could be. :-) (Very passable!)

Last night, I saw her for the first time in what might be a couple of years. We've talked from time to time during that period, and two or three times I've tried to meet her in London around her work place. [As in, me meeting her from work.]

It hadn't happened, so I thought that while she was 'okay' talking about me wearing heels, maybe she wasn't as keen as I thought she might be? Anyway, when I visited her at her flat (apartment) last night, I asked about it.

Seems she wasn't at all bothered, and thought the reason we hadn't met up recently was because I always seemed to be busy? She asked me what size shoe I took. I replied an 8 or large seven. I asked why, and she replied it would have been nice if I had the same size shoe as her. :-)! And with that, she went to a cupboard, and got out some Jessica Simpson platform shoes. :o

Now, I remembered she takes a very wide 5, so I wasn't expecting these to fit. They didn't, but I got them on my feet, and stood up. I walked a couple of paces around the room, and off she went for her camera. Laughing, I might add.

By the time camera and owner returned, I was sitting, and had one shoe off. I wiggled my toes, and showed off my slim feet. When I put the shoe back on, she took a picture of the shoes with my feet in them. At this point, I nearly got 'caught' by her son walking past the lounge doorway, but fortunately he didn't stop to look at what we were doing. At 19, he's old enough to make up his own mind, and hopefully ignore me anyway. :lol:

Against my better judgement, I let her do one more piccy, with my hands obscuring my face (vogueing). She laughed all the time :-P

I've no worries about finding these images anywhere.... Acute lack of experience/knowledge of how to do it, being my main insurance policy. ;)

Shoes came off, and we carried on talking ~ as normal. I think we might be meeting again later in the week, or at the weekend. I've promised to be wearing heels. I'll almost guarantee, she'll want to try mine. :lol:

Bless her! :o

Well, it would seem my friend of some years standing has changed her phone number. Or at least I hope that's the problem.

She's been back to Colombia a couple of times, as she misses home. She went away for a 3 month visit, and I've not heard back from her. I'm hoping she's just lost her old number, rather than been kidnapped, or something equally unattractive.

As she lives in Greenwich, it's not like I can pop around to find out what the story is.

Well, it would seem my friend of some years standing has changed her phone number. Or at least I hope that's the problem.

Bit of an update .....

My Colombian friend rang me a couple of weeks ago. Bit embarrassing for her possibly as it's been so long, but it was nice to catch up a little. I think we may be meeting some time in January 2012 for a proper catch up. If I don't wear heels she will chastise me I'm sure, so it'll be a nice night out for me with someone who is indifferent of my shoe style.cool.gif

Nice, do let us know how it turns out.

Interesting proposal, is my friend from abroad. Almost immediately wanted to visit, and she and her sister are looking for somewhere outside of London to go for New Years. She asked about coming here. They'd be welcome, but would need hard hats if they stayed. biggrin.gif

I've told her I'll take her out for her birthday, later in January. Since I haven't seen her for 2 years, I won't know if we'll recognise each other. blink.gif We've nothing to lose, and much to gain. If I had taken on my mates Bar, these two could have helped me run the place, and been great entertainment for the customers. cool.gif Maybe it'll come up in conversation. The offer I had hasn't gone yet.

I also have a long lost friend that I should get back in touch with...

You can never have too many friends. I've many I should have kept closer contact with, but mine are mostly ex-girlfriends. I've a couple of fellas I get on with, but none that know about my heel wearing. Few of those I grew up with stayed local. If they didn't leave the country, they left the county.

Make the call? wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I've told her I'll take her out for her birthday, later in January.

Not heard from her again.

If I remember, her birthday is this Thursday, 19th January. Looks like I'll have to call her [never a frighteningly successful operation rolleyes.gif.]

Flaky ..... Unreliable .... Just don't come into it. biggrin.gif

You can never have too many friends. I've many ^ old friends ^ I should have kept closer contact with, but mine are mostly ex-girlfriends. I've a couple of fellas I get on with, but none that know about my heel wearing. Few of those I grew up with stayed local. If they didn't leave the country, they left the county.

Hmmm.

A bit contradictory and I've tried to remedy that with the addition above. Full story .....

Years ago [nearly 30] the 6 people in my immediate social group [which included 2 men and me] all knew about my heel wearing, and the circumstances of it. Several more women knew, but no other men [that I can remember.] Almost without exception [because there was this one night], the only circumstance I wore heels was out to clubs, and with my live in girlfriend. Who, incidentally, went to London and came back with my first pair of stupidly high heels. [bless her.] Of the group, one fella married an American and left the country. The other fella 'disappeared' after a breakdown. One girl I haven't seen for 30 years, and the other two girls (which includes my ex) I see once every 5 or 7 years. And not usually to talk to. sad.gif

I do have two [male] friends I've met more recently who know about my interest in heels. Both were disappointed when I told them, with both expecting 'my interest' to be much more sordid. biggrin.gif [Rubber fetish maybe?] One of them mostly lives abroad, and the other is the guy I met up with on Saturday.

The men I'm close to, perhaps 3 who I might speak with on a day-to-day or week-on-week basis, do not know about my heel wearing. sad.gif

Given how unconventional my life is, I wouldn't expect anyone that knows me to be too surprised about my heel wearing. Whether they'd ignore it, or spend hours 'taking the micky', I wouldn't be able to say. My money wouldn't be on the 'ignoring' though ..... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Hope that clears that up. cool.gif

@Ludovic.

Made that call yet bud? wink.gif

Edited by FastFreddy2

Not heard from her again.

If I remember, her birthday is this Thursday, 19th January. Looks like I'll have to call her [never a frighteningly successful operation rolleyes.gif.]

Flaky ..... Unreliable .... Just don't come into it. biggrin.gif

Weeeeeeell......

I'm in trouble for not contacting her, it seems. tongue.gif Looks like we might be meeting up tomorrow. wink.gif I'll know for sure in the morning.

I'll know for sure in the morning.

Or not ......

Seems she works until 8.30pm weekdays, so I'll try to meet her next Thursday instead. wink.gif

Late night shopping in Oxford Street, so I can keep myself busy until she's finished. smile.gif

Well, we met up, for about an hour. unsure.gif

I thought she was working late, but she arranged to start late to meet me early. huh.gif

She was a little surprised at how tall I was .... Until she looked at my feet, bless her. wink.gif That out of the way, we popped into House of Fraser where I was looking for a 2nd pair of Bertie boots. [None found]. As she is quite small, she likes heels, so tried a couple of pairs on. See a couple of poor grade piccies below. [New phone with better camera coming soon.]

Carvela/KG 1

Carvela/KG 2

Potentially a little bit of gossip/scandal .......

I gave my friend £35 to get me some shoes on Friday. She lives in London (I don't) and she travels into the West End every weekday. For me to travel back when the shops are open, would cost around £20. Making any shoes I would buy, £20 more expensive.....

Managed to speak to her briefly on Friday morning, but not been able to contact her since. :o Should I be worrying? :D

I doubt the pair I wanted [reduced by £85] will be about on Monday.... :huh: I already know they are few and far between .....

Looks like I won't be getting my £35 back, as it's going towards ........ a wedding present! No bad thing for me, been some while since I went to a wedding. wink.gif

Weird doesn't cover it. She's going to marry a chap she's not sure she should be marrying? Think they've been together 2 or 3 years, and it seems to me like they are just going through the motions? Hey-ho! blink.gif

Having decided I didn't want to attend what seemed like a marriage of convenience, I've not been in touch with my foreign girlfriend for some time. unsure.gif

I feel like a bit of a coward really, not telling her earlier, but if it mattered - I'm sure she would have chased me up.

The other dilemma was my footwear. Mens or womens? Actually, I'd already decided womens ......