Sign in to follow this  
Guest tyleryarnell

Yahoo! Group

Guest tyleryarnell

Hey everybody. I just made a new group for the heck of it. It is for, you've probably guessed it, men who love to wear high heels. Here is the link:

I did use heels4men as the name. I just couldn't think of anything else.

Hope you guys like it.

Good luck with the Group, Tyler. :-P

It'll be interesting to see which of the three 'orientation' sectors participate the most in the Group..... :-)

Guest tyleryarnell
Good luck with the Group, Tyler. :-P

It'll be interesting to see which of the three 'orientation' sectors participate the most in the Group..... :-)

Thank you :-)

Hey everybody. I just made a new group for the heck of it. It is for, you've probably guessed it, men who love to wear high heels. Here is the link:

I did use heels4men as the name. I just couldn't think of anything else.

Hope you guys like it.

Actually, I do mind the name you have chosen as your yahoo group does not provide any disclaimer that it is NOT owned or operated by those who run this website.

Can you either put up a disclaimer, or change the name of the group? You agree not to use the "Heels4men" name when you joined here for any websites or internet groups.

Guest tyleryarnell

I realize that it has been about a month, but I have finally changed the name. Same group just different name.

I realize that it has been about a month, but I have finally changed the name. Same group just different name.

Just been there, I see you have some real crap posted there by one member, what is that all about?

Forums like this will distance themselves from places and posts like that, it does not do the 'heels for men' cause any good whatsoever.

clean it up quickly or I will remove your link from here.

indeed, as Nigel says, that one post you have there is seriously crap (Keeping the language as polite as possible)

I'm actually going to remove your links now because you truly should know better than to post links to this kind of fetish nonsense here.

As for that garbage on your homepage about it being for gay/straight etc etc, why isnt it just for men... Why the need to make it into something its not, why does a persons sexuality have to come into it?