Sign in to follow this  
Guest I'm Scared

Hello Everyone

Guest I'm Scared

Im so glad I found this Forum, I was beginning to believe I was the only guy who likes to wear High Heels......The wife said I am anyway, she 'tolerates' me wearing heels just to bed, not around the privacy of our home, she reckons "I look rediculous". So I wear them when she's out.

I envy all you men who have understanding g/f's and wives. with this. and to actually wear them outside.............I wish

Hello to you all though.

welcome along, and dont be, scared that is.

You are in the same boat as the rest of us, you once thought you were the only guy, now you know you are not.

Can I ask a question though? your wife thinks you look silly in heels, do you think you do? I was just wondering if you were wearing heels for the feel of the lift or wearing them because womens shoes are 'forbidden' and a little bit naughty? or are you wearing fairly masculine heels? perhaps lifty heels for short guys, but you are 6' high without them?

For me the feeling of wearing heels is great, I like the feeling of wearing the wrong gender shoes as well, I am now, and it has taken some time to come to terms with my need for heels starting to understand, starting to purge the pile of shoes that were bought on a whim and concentrate on what I really want to wear. This BTW is expensive, but instead of buying 10 pairs of cheap shoes for a tenner each I look for something that does the same but costs 10 times as much.

The feel of wearing

Hello to you all though.

And "hello" to you. :oops: :wink:

You are most definitely not alone, in fact, far from it. Please tell us a little bit about yourself, if you're comfortable sharing.

Many members here are very shy, and many won't even say hello, so you're already ahead. Please do carry on with that lead. :razz:

Hello to you, too,

What's ridiculous? Different, yes, and so much out of what society and ourselves are used to, yes. Not necessarily ridiculous, depending.

I may be ridiculous, as I like the sexy, stiletto or high wedge styles most of the time, but I still like the way they look and feel. Some guys carry them off well, in my opinion, especially when they are neat and nicely attired whether it be suits or just nice jeans. It helps greatly to be physically slim and fit, which I wish I was better at, but I keep trying.

I know there are girls/women that tolerate heels on you, like them on you, dislike them on you, understand your desire, or just don't care. I have experienced all of these. But there are lots and lots of guys who wear them and, if those large numbers of us who have found HH Place and Heels4Men are here, imagine how many others have not come out of the closet!

Welcome "I'm Scared"

Go quite, step by step. I first bought 2in-heel western boots and let them become my all-day footwear. My girlfriend didn't care about heel height, 2in is quite common with western boots. One day she wanted her own pair of western boots, high heeled of course, to be able to match our styles.

Later, as my heels became 1in higher, we agreed to separate our styles: All kinds of slim heels and platforms are for her and block heels for me. With heels, i wear business suit with tie. On the street we look as a any other stylish dressed couple. Dressed this way, she keeps her eye-catching role, as it usually is.

Really few people become aware, that not she is the eccentric, but me. We enjoy getting people's attention, sometimes confusing them. It's one of our turn-ons :wink:.

I never got any kind of remark about my footwear, so don't worry - enjoy your life.

Guest I'm Scared

Sorry, I didnt mention the heels I like. But I like a 3 and 1/2 to 4 inch heel, a pump or sandal. The feeling get as I slide my nyloned foot into it is something one cannot describe.

And to walk around in them and just feel them on my feet is something else

Im looking for a pair of red heels, peep toe pump type with a bow on the front, anywhere I can look please?

She still wont look at this site yet, but I have been brave enough to wear them watching TV in the evening now. i have had enough argueing with her

Thanks for your support guy's

Guest I'm Scared

I like a 3 qnd a 1/2 to 4 inch heel, in a pump or sandal. Im still looking for a red peep toe pump with a bow on front, any ideas please?. The feel of how I feel when I slide my nyloned feet into a heel show is purely undescribable, as you all know, She will not read any articles on here yet, but Im hopeing she will she Im now alone in this.

She will not read any articles on here yet, but Im hopeing she will she Im now alone in this.

You will have to be careful not to press her too hard.

For all of her life, your wife will have been (for want of a better word) trained by every situation she's ever been in, to expect men to wear men styles, and women (for the most part) to wear feminine styles.

Getting her to accept your look won't be easy, and it won't be quick. But I'm sure with some care and consideration, you'll make progress. Have a read of the wives and girlfriends section. Might be something there of use. :oops:

Most of us started off the way you have; Discovered something a little unusual about ourselves .... :wink: Enjoy! :razz: