Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Really ?

Dropped a prescription request off (for my father) at the Doctors this morning.

Heading back toward my car, a young girl I'd say was aged about 9 or 10 years old, climbed out of the car parked in front of mine. She slammed shut the door she'd just exited, and shouted to another passenger; "Listen to my high heels".

With her one inch wedges, she clip-clopped to the Doctors entrance and back, grinning at her fellow passenger. Sure, the shoes made a noise when her foot landed. "Can you hear them?"

I didn't get the passengers answer, but I had one of my own: "Yes."

That girl is gonna be breaking hearts in another 10 years!! :roll:

Was in Next last night [Oxford Street, opposite Primark] looking for >> these << in a size 8. My thinking being, if Next are going to have these in stock anywhere, it's likely going to be at one of their 'flagship' West End stores. :) Also spotted >> << so it's becoming obvious to me that a buyer at Next has the same/similar taste in footwear as myself. ;-)

I hadn't planned to ask about what was available, I was hoping I could pick something up and try it on - if possible. While browsing for my size (and finding nothing) I overhead the assistant tell a customer; "I'm a size 8 too, and can't find anything here either." That was it then, if the staff can't get their size in store, what chance did I have? :lol:

Plan "B" is to buy mail-order, which is a lot of trouble for something I don't actually need. There's almost no chance of an impulse buy if going down the mail-order route. Plenty of time for trying on I suppose .... Jury's still out on Plan "B" .... [Never a good sign.]