Sign in to follow this  
pointyboot

Ghost town

On 8/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, pointyboot said:

Hmmm. What happened here? Everyone lose interest? 

Looks rather like it!   Any attempt to get something going appears to fizzle out, although I'm sure the interest is still there - somewhere.

image.thumb.png.c3554b3d28399f40cf5cdf1e338b1c4c.png

Lack of active users basically.  Lots of "Guests" - i.e. bots.  but very few real people.

Heels4men has always played 'second fiddle' to HHPlace & HHPlace itself has been a fairly crap forum for years now.  Few proactive members & no core membership driving it forward basically.  I shall continue to check in here occasionally to watch the tumbleweeds rolling by.

Well I almost stop wearing heels and not bought any for some months.  Still look on Ebay now and agsin and find nothing to buy. I,ve not got anything to post about.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:13 PM, Heels said:

Well I almost stop wearing heels and not bought any for some months.  Still look on Ebay now and agsin and find nothing to buy. I,ve not got anything to post about.

Similar story with me really, that and my long held view this place was sometimes more like a personal blog for me than a forum.

I've done lots, happy to share but unlike some areas in HHp, any photos posted here are subject to collection by google and other search engines. I asked for one administrative change something like 18 months ago, still not actioned. Posts bring interest, which in turn may or may not bring more frequent visits. Like others, I 'stick my head in the door' from time to time but the site does very little for me. HHp might be of interest, but as I've mentioned once or twice previously, I got banned from there because I said someone posting a picture could have made it look better from another angle.  Word to the wise, don't fall out with the site owners two best (American) mates. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if that remark got me banned.... I suppose 13 years here is not a bad run ..... 4500+ posts, roughly four times the next most prolific commenter, Puffer.

Edited by FastFreddy2